Kirsten_McCormick

Girls piss me off! But I really want a lady - Lesbian Ladies

Kirsten_McCormick
Posted

Women are by far the most difficult gender but I love the fuck out of them... Im bored

Posted

Ugh, I totally hear you. I've had some of the most frustrating girls. ):

Heather_Gustafson
Posted

I have been saying the same exact thing for the past couple months, almost everyday! ha!

Posted

LOL I think it's a common feeling.

Posted

Hi!!! I'm new... I swear every girl I've been with was mentally retarded lol. But idk what I would do without women...

Posted

LOL girls are a pain in the butt lol someone say one thing but mean another LOL BUT MAN i cant get enough of them woman are my drug

Posted

Tell me!! They are exhausting!! Whoever said it must be easier to date your own sex because you can relate??? They were seriously mistaken!! But on a side note I cant get enough of them and would be lost without me some ladies!

Posted

i labored under the delusion for a long time that i was bi. i was clearly wrong. i found guys to be impossibly immature and self-centered. women are much easier for me. sure, they're human and have flaws, can be annoying etc., but it's so worth it. i'm new on this site so anyone who'd like to friend me is welcome

Pia_Kitty_Olstad
Posted

Even though some men (or boys) can be immature and self-centered, I really don't find it to be that different with girls. I see myself as a lesbian, but I prefer hanging out with guys. And in my opinion, I think girls (or women) can be even more self-centered than guys are.
My conclusion to this is that women are no easier than men, and the other way around. Relationships and sex is complicated either way. :P

Posted

Men and women are both complicated, just in completely different ways.

Posted

i soooo feel u! ....to bad u live so far