Any Bi or lesbian Women in Seattle? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

Hey, I'm bi and looking for a girl to have some fun with... I'm looking for a friend and a bit more if it feels right!! Hit me up ladies!!!!

I'm in the Seattle Area right down the street from neighbors!!!

Posted

hi how r u im renee from se ohio married n looking for friends n more hit me up any time im a bi female in ohio hitme up soon

Posted

Damn, girl you look GOOD! I wish I lived closer, Emee...Ur a long way from New Jersey...But if I decide to visit my friends out there...I'll keep u posted LOL ! and if you come to NJ, let me know! I'm bi, but not seeing men right now...
Renee, ur husband is WAY cool! He doesn't have to do the three-way thing, does he? I mean, guys ALWAYS ask that...What is the understanding in ur marriage?

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

darn,
a few years ago i was. arlington really but that's closer than hawaii lol
happy hunting and be blessed Emee

Posted

Hi all I'm new to this so if you help me out i would appreciate it. I'm from indy 37 stud looking for a nice fem girl to chat with and get to know. If you are intrested send me a message i will send one back.

Posted

well daille me n him do every thing together ya he likes to watch but we always have our 3 somes together its always been like that thou he always goins but he is huge n very good u would like well hit me up

Posted

you all seem great! too bad no one is closer