Candice_Wenzel_39237

random writing i did one day in the park... let me know what u think... - Writers Nook

Posted

04_07_2010

As I place the keys into the tumbler of my front door and turn to think of all the plates that passed before my eyes. All the tickets that chirped their way into my life with the click of the old printer ribbon. A smile comes across my face as I realized that not once tonight did I have to stop in the middle of my nightly dance did I have to repair the ageing dinosaur. Once I could fit in through the door I kicked closed looking at the time and stumbling to kick off my shoes and peel my sock that had become a second skin. Leaving the darkness in place I remove everything from my pockets and leave them on the table. I peel the clothes from skin making my way for the bathroom to get the water started. I hit play on the stereo and toss my clothes into the pile. A smile comes to me when I think about you and how you smiled at me earlier. I swear there was more to it’s even in the way that you talk to me, flipping your hair and hanging on my every command. Thinking of you always brings me back to the worlds I’ve willingly banished myself from. Thoughts of things that I want to do that I haven’t felt in years just flood back to me just like they never left. As I climb into the shower I wonder if you would even allow me one night of unrestrained pleasure. Pleasure that can over flow and make you so weak in the knees that you can’t stand for a week. Could you imagine the world I would take you to if I put my heart into it and tied you to the bed with nothing but your own burning passion? Would you let me make your body speak through throws of passion? Each gasp is a plea for me not to stop and each moan that escapes with each heavy breath is the word for more. You can do nothing but feel my touch upon your shimmering skin. Allow me to tempt every inch of your skin while the fires of passion over take you covering every pore of your body and fanning the flames in your eyes. Your hair is thrown about your head recklessly adding to heat of your desire. I lean in gently sweeping the hair off your ear with the tip of my nose as I nibble on the base of your earlobe and softly tell you will have to ask. I feel your body tighten to look at me to talk. I place a finger across your lips and tilt your head away from me exposing the soft curve of your jaw line. I kiss my way down you’re the curve of your neck to your collarbone while trailing my fingers in the wake. Finally you break the silence and the weight of the heat in the room and whisper with a smirk “You’ll understand.” Then I run my hands slowly to your side making you shiver from temptation. I can see you starting to wiggle below me as you start to get ticklish. I make the pressure harder and I place my lips right above your navel and grip your tight then nibble my skin around your stomach. Looking up at you as I trail my kisses down watching as your closed eyes flick under their lids in hopes I would keep going. But I lift my head up and run my fingers along the underside of your breasts. A smile runs along your lips as I run my fingers along your nipple as I move my lips to you hip joint and nibble as I tickle the inside of your thigh so that you wont kick me off. Your eyes tighten under your eyelids telling me you’re fighting not to move. But I want you to give into me and allow me to tell your body what to feel. I then kiss you so hard so passionately that you had to open your eyes to make sure that you were still there and not dreaming. I giggle and tell you it has only begun. As that moment through the shower I hear pounding on the door. I decided to rinse the conditioner then shut it off and got out. While wrapping a towel around myself I was opened the front door to see you standing on my porch looking at me. Dripping in the towel my mind starts to fill with possibilities all over again as you walk in.

Aidana_WillowRaven
Posted

I like.

If ever in need of any artwork to accompany your writing, let me know.

Aidana WillowRaven
http://WillowRaven.weebly.com

Posted

thank you its been a couple of months since i took up my pen and felt the urge to write. I think it's even worth the sunburn i am enduring today...

Aidana_WillowRaven
Posted

Lol.

Well don't get burnt too bad. I am waiting for the sun to return, today. We had a week of great weather but it is a little chilly today after last night's storm.

What all types of writing do you do? Anything published?

Tina_Kampe
Posted

Great Imagery and chosen word..There are some words missing and I would change a few line breaks. But the Erotic thought and poetry is very well executed :-)

Tina_Kampe
Posted

Candice-I too have had a bit of writer's block :-( Arg! It's yucky...(isn't THAT eloquent lol)
I believe you are right-worth stretching the sunburn for an awesome poem to turn a girl to butter...oh yeah..it's worth it ;-) Have a wonderf

Posted

i have done all sorts of writings since i was high school nothing had officially been published even though i have a few friends that constantly tell to send my stuff in....

@ tina most of the time i write off the cuff and i admit i need an editor because when i re-read 'em i make changes every time. after a while i say enough changes put it up...

i for some reason cant seem to break through the threshold and write it as the sex heats up to me it just feels like the words dont live up to what i see and i always scale back...

i can locate some of my older stuff and show it off as well. though this one is probably the most bluntly erotic pieces besides one other one i have written...