Milagro_Martinez

Heii Everyone Im New Here :) - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I juss signed up today, one of my friends told me about this site and yay here i am . Looking for friends and maybe more. My name is Milagro but u can call me milly. check out my profile and feel free 2 ask me questions or be ma friend

Posted

Hey, Hows it going? Yea its pretty cool here, My name is Noelle but you can call me Wolfie. How are you enjoying the site so far? lol cool lesbians rock, as so am I.

Posted

Welcome! We have the same birthday, ahahaha.

Posted

awwww thanxz u Ariel n Noelle. I love it here, where ya from. Im from Union City, NJ, its like 10 mins from NYC

Posted

That's really cool. I'm from Washington. the lovely state that rains all the time X3

Posted

I'm about 20 minutes from Toronto, up here in Canada.

Posted

Thanks! Me too, lol.

Posted

I play video games~ I was into them a lot more before, these days I mostly play WoW. I read but I am picky about my books and so I don't read that much.

Posted

that's cool ^^. I love video games. I would love to play WoW is sounds like so much fun. x3

Posted

It's lots of fun. I've played a lot of other games, just lately I haven't had the patience for most of them, and I don't have the newer systems to play some games I want to play. ):

Posted

lol yea i've heard its really fun. to bad, some of the newer games are really fun x3 like Dante's Inferno or any of the Halo games. Soo much fun. What other games do you play other than WoW?

Posted

Not a whole lot, usually RPGs. I'm not particularly fond of FPS games. Last game I played was No More Heroes haha.

Posted

Hi! My names amanda. and like playing video games, but i guess i'm not as hard core to know what type they are XD but i think most of them are RPG from Square Enix...

fyi, WoW sucks your life blood....literally

Posted

hey amanda. lol yea i love my video games. never heard of square enix.
Ohhh was No More Heroes good? x3

Posted

WOW. you never heard of square enix? they do all the final fantasy games and kingdom hearts. one of their new games is called Crystal Bearers for Wii

Posted

Yeah, Square Enix is the combination of Enix and Squaresoft. They combined a while back and everyone thought it was a joke because they announced it on April Fool's. LOL. Guess the joke was that it wasn't a joke, haha.

And nah, I've heard stories about people getting obsessed with WoW and tbh I can't play it for long periods of time, as much as I love it.

And yes! NMH was amazing. It has a sequel, but my friend played it and I don't think she was very impressed with it.

Posted

ahh kay. lol yea its one reason i'm not allowed to play. everyone i know says i'll become a hermit playing that game.

ahh kay so its worth checking out?

Posted

lol The game has such a bad rep, but really you only become a hermit if you let yourself. Part of the reason people get so into it is because you basically never run out of things to do. Not so that you'll keep playing for hours on end, but since it's a subscription game, they need to keep people interested.

And yeah, for sure. I thought it was really fun, and something different from what I usually see in video games. (So used to Final Fantasy games, ugh. FF used to be amazing gameplay, now it's all about the graphics. Boooring.)

Posted

WoW really is addicting.....i know.....my brother fell victim to it.....ever seen the south park episode about WoW? hilarious and sadly true lol

FF VII is the best of the Square games.....next is Crisis Core, basically anything with cloud in it

Posted

I don't watch South Park, so no. And it's not WoW that is addictive, it's the individual personality that has the problem with addiction. I've never had an issue with playing WoW, and I've never bailed on someone or something to play, or chosen it over a social life, so I can't even see how people get so addicted to it. Craziness.

I like FFVII but it's not my favourite, and Cloud is...not that great. He's an emo princess and a lot of the time I just want to smack him. Playing Dissidia I really wanted Sephiroth to beat some sense into him, lol. My favourite FF is actually Final Fantasy VIII. So unloved. I love IX, too. Not fond of any of the ones after IX.

Posted

Poor Cloud. He's just confused and rightfully so. He thought he was one thing only to find out that it wasn't true.....he wasn't who he wanted to be, but in the end despite all of his faults and flaws he saves the planet.....

As for Dissidia, Cloud is my favorite character. I played with him through the rest of the story. And his last line after defeating Chaos is priceless. LOL

Unfortunately, i have not played final fantasy VIII with Squal. But his character in Dissidia seems to my liking and i do want to play FF VIII someday. Also really like FF IX with Zidane and Dagger. It has a fun and interesting story.

Posted

Cloud drags out the pity party for too long. If you've played Crisis Core, you'll know it's not just after he finds out he's not who he thought he was that he had such a downer personality.

I haven't been able to continue playing Dissidia since I'm stuck being Cloud for the time being. Squall is...different in other games he appears in. At least in Kingdom Hearts he was. People mistake him for being "emo" because of what they see him "thinking", but playing it through years later, he's actually not emo. Not when compared to Cloud, buh.