Amanda_Swarts

searching - Bi Bi Bi Women

Amanda_Swarts
Posted

trying to find a nice single bisexual girl to kick it and have some play with me and my better half is aparently one of the most difficult challenges r we that bad or am i not looking in the right places?

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

lol...I know I dont like three somes so maybe thats it. Not a lot of people do.

Posted

i wudnt want to share my partner

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

I am bi and I like my provate time with the person I am with. Gets complicated when you bring in more. Jealousy...giving more to one than the other or showing more interest.

Posted

Yeah I know what you mean. My sweetie used to joke, but he doesn't want to share me with a woman. If he did, I would be all over it.

Posted

I'm in a similar, but different boat. I'm trying to find a girlfriend, but one that doesn't want anything to do with my male lover and I keep coming across women who expect to have threesomes or won't have anything to do with me because they think a threesome will be part of the deal.

It's always a tricky thing finding someone for those sorts of situations in a predominately monogamous society.

Where are you looking?

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

I feel ya Bonnie. I was having the same problem. My husband wants nothing to do with it. All he cares about is where I am and if I am safe. I finally found a gf that is ok with "just us"

Lindsey_Schnell
Posted

Bonnie, I know exactly what you mean. I actually managed a relationship with a man and a separate relationship with a bi woman, until I found out they were screwing behind my back >.<

It's a difficult situation, especially because both the guy and the other woman have to be okay with it.

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

wow Lindsey that sucks.

Posted

The only partner I had who acepted may Bi-sexuality...( died 24y ago)since than I get into relationships with guys that are casual ,with women I get into long term relation,but always end...(after mor eor less 7y)none of them realy wants to share me...I can't belive that there is no one who would accept me for who I am for eternity... love is wierd a compromise!?

Posted

That's so sweet your husband has that attitude Renee and I'm glad it's worked out for you. I guess you've just got to keep looking and not give up to find the right person.

That's terrible Lindsey! That's enough to turn someone right off. That's something I've been worried about, I admit, but in the current situation it wouldn't be possible because as it is they'd have little chance of meeting anyway (my lover lives 8 hours drive away) so that helps. Plus he is all good with it and knows how offended I get when someone even mentions the word threesome to me (I'm not against them, I'm just sick of people assuming - especially men - that just because I'm bisexual I'm going to have a threesome).

Posted

Yeah...um....why do people think that being bisexual means that someone wants to have multiple partners? Most of the time it does not. AND there is no reason for it to mean that. Just because someone is interested in men AND women does not mean they do not want to be monogamous and it does not mean that they like orgy-like scenarios. And it also does not mean that they like having sex with strangers.
I'm starting to get annoyed with this view....
I am also sick of the creepy messages couples send me on myspace asking if I am interested. And they don't even say "Are you interested in a 3some?" they say "Hey, my bf and I want to have a 3some, and you are cute, look at the pics of us and see what you think" or "Hey, my gf and I want to have a 3some, and we thought you were hot, I am 27, and she is 23 and a dancer." - they act as if they know that I already want to have a 3some, they just have to make themselves seem attractive enough, and then it's on. Well, they are quite wrong.
Why are people so dumb?

if you want to have a threesome then go on one of those dating sites that is meant purely for hook-ups. Or, hire a hooker.

Posted

Hey you're right,I know what you mean.!.;but dumb is the expression we use when we don't understand someone or something...There might be a better explaination for that,but I have to admit I have none yet...

Elizabeth_McDonald
Posted

Do people really have the attitude that just cos ur bi u must want a threesome? That's really stupid! I can't say I really know as I've never come across such a thing. I'm not even sure what I'd say if someone did say something like that to me. Does anyone have any tip cos I'm kinda lost in this whole thing?

Posted

i agree with you Caroline. i get that all the time. bisexual doesnt mean both sexes AT THE SAME TIME... just means im attracted to SOME of both sexes. people just dont understand that.

Posted

Haha, I've never come across the '3some assumption' that everyone is talking about, but I do feel like bi people can be discriminated against by both straight and gay groups. I've heard so many people (both stright and gay) say they don't like or don't understand bi people, that we're greedy, confused, or that we should just pick one.

I'm in an interesting situation because I do love threesomes/moresomes but I'm really interested in finding a onesome relationship with a women, but I find it's so hard to meet people. I'm currently in an open relationship with a guy, and we're so open and honest, it's amazing how little jelousy and how much udnerstanding there is. He's open to me having a relationship with another women where he's not involved (in fact, encourages it because he knows all about my little crushes, haha, but he needs to at least be on good terms with her), and we're both open to each other dating and having fun with other people, both separately on our own, or together (btw ladies, going on a date with a loving couple can be a super fun experience!).

My problem is that I always have a bad habit of falling for the straight girl or someone I assume to be straight but am too shy to bring the topic up I also have a habit of being attracted to gay men. Haha, if everyone was bi, life would be so much easier

Posted

i get the 3some thing, from my end, but if i was in love with someone.. heart mind body and soul? i could never share that person... ever

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

I LOVE my husband more than Ive ever loved another man. I have an attraction to women but my heart belongs to him amd always will. I would NEVER share him but he doesnt have a problem with me having a gf. Confused or not...I know Ive never been THIS happy

Posted

if it works for you darlin... then more power to you... be happy.. thats what life is ALL about.

Posted

It's interesting how different people approch love. It's always just about whatever feels right for you. I love my boyfriend more than anyone I've loved before, and if anything, it's because of this that we don't mind sharing each other. I'd feel like I was hogging the stars to myself if I was possesive of him, and I know he feels the same way. We both know no matter what or who we're with that we'll always be eachother's number one. And if not, then maybe we were more suited to other people, and if that happens then we're still happy because we want the best for eachother. I know that's not a traditional way of thinking, but it's amazing how much sense it makes if you're both on the same page. Doesn't mean it's always easy, but we keep working through everything Every relationship is different, that's what makes it beautiful!

Posted

It is hard to find a woman to come in and join a couple. We really enjoy it though. I actually enjoy watching my husband with another woman. Its a turn for me. I know that I am the exception. Its not for everybody. But I feel its the best of both worlds. And yes, we are also looking for that elusive bi girl to join us.

Posted

I've been there in my last relationship. We eventually did find a couple of girls to play with. They are out there, so keep looking. I would say that I would be a good candidate, but my new relationship doesn't allow me to play with other males. Sorry. I will keep my eye out for you though. Good luck in your search.

D

Posted

i agree with what bonnie said about trying to find a girl who wants nothin 2 do with her male lover. i have a bf myself, when i was single i had no luck with women whatsoever. i finally found a girl who dated me and had nothin 2 do with my bf but she lied and cheated on me.

im not interested in 3sums, i just want a gf who will be with me exclusively. ppl prefer mono which is fine, but ppl need to have an open mind as well. i keep gettin women who wanna do a 3sum with me i said what part r u not gettin? i want a gf not a fuck buddy. the worst part of it is i get couples thinking i wanna be with them knowing i have a bf and exclude him out of the picture.

i had a couple several weeks ago wanting to experiment i said im not ur lab rat. they got pissed like their shit dont stink. i wont date another woman who has a bf, i want a vee relationship. too many girls with bfs just gave me the creeps and these women wanted me to fuck their bfs im like did u want a girl for u or for ur bf which is it?

its irritating when i get cpls wanting a 3sum or an orgy and expect me to kiss their ass.