so Anal yes or no?? - Love and Romance

Ri****

Posted

the world would never be safe lol we'd all be missing our pantys all the time lol

Posted

LMFAO right the world would not be safe *Dress up as a new anchor lady, Clears throat* hello this is Crystal from channel 45 news it seems today the president panties are missing in fact the whole world! it will take a year to get panties back to everyone the question is who did this!"

Posted

There's nothing like swimming in an Olympic size pool filled with panies wearin Michelle Obama panies as a swimcap! Mmmmmmmm...............so soft and frilly how presidental sweet it is!

I can never be stop i have too many lil bandits around the world, a girl will not be able to walk to the corner without getting her panies snatch. No one can stop my empire of Bandits!

Posted

-Pulls out duck tape-

"you don't have to want them just have them!"

now imma put this tape on ur mouth so no one can hear u scream! Babygirl tie her hands and feet down to this won't take but a moment lmao!

Posted

Well we never know if we try right maybe blanks and maybe not lol! Besides none of this would of never happen if u didn't shot me with your dick gun so either get rid of it or imma keep trying to get u prego and u knw im very persistent!
Besides i can't fit into none of my panies any more, i keep fallin out and the bulge is very noticible in my skinny jeans lol
On the plus note girls like to touch it with their mouths and that's cool but i miss my kitty lol! So no kitty then prepare for another war then Crystal this time im takin the woman Lea as my prize and I will whipped ur pussy will she watches lmao!

Of course u knw this will be film in HD 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound Stereo

Last chance my kitty or the Great Pussy Massacre will begin!

Posted

LMFAO fuck off! if their is gonna be any pussy whipping its gonna be Juliet whipping urs!
go ahead and take lea =P u keep it up someone kitty is gonna die if u want to start another war and its gonna be urs!
-shoots sammie three times giving her three cocks- lmao XD =P

Posted

Well so be it 3x's the fun for u Crystal imma plug each one of ur holes up with these Jrs of mines n u right it will be my war cuz i will be the victor as always giving me 3 cocks now i knw u want me inside u lol u want my cream filling that bad Crystal?

-Gives Lea cookies and put her in a safe spot with babygirl-
don't worry she won't harm you Lea jus give u cookies and shield u from the massacre im about to give to Crystal

just say u want me to feel u on the inside lol!
-Corners Crystal-
oh yeah now where were we, ah that's right im about to fill u up lol!

Posted

LMFAO OMG EWW CREAM FILLING U DONT HAVE BALLS WOMAN!!!

u think u have me corner dont u go ahead and try to stick those nasty jr's in me i promise u that its going to be fun going in lots of fun since i'm so tight =P but ur going to have a hard time coming out &gt
and i'm a virgin can u live with urself raping a virgin!! well can u!!!

Posted

and the v-card has been thrown onto the playing field. *holds a mic to herself* hi this is Lea reporting from some weird ass battle where i really don't get what's going on, but there seems to be some tussle between crystal and sammie, but when isn't there? and now back to the fight *moves camera to face them*

Posted

Hmmm..........yes yes i can live with that plus i'll use lube, don't worry i'll be real gentle or u can just get ride of them but secretly i think u want me to eitherwise u would of never gave me a penis let alone 2 more in the first place u freaky girl u! Not like i ask for them but u did deliver so i guess imma have to use them on u so no its not technically *** since u wanted me to have them lol! Really how u gonna explain that in the courtroom?

"Your honor i shot her with my penis gun and allow her to penitrate me with not one but 3 penises!"

Idk sounds a bit farfetch to me

and then the prosecutor gonna ask u why u shot me again instead of getting rid of the first one!

Sorry u would lose this case!

and yes i like'em tight lol!

plus i got pics remember of u with a penis and sayin how big it was and such so no way u can win in a courtroom with that on top of that footage as well man please *** u don't have enough evidence!

Posted

I DO I'M SAYING NU U DONT HAVE MY CONSENT!! if u dont have that i win the case! and this is all being recored!! i still win the case! xP freak u and ur cocks -puts up middle finger- i'm telling u u stick them in they wont come back out!

Posted

*slaps sammie, her hair in her eyes, an evil aura seems to emit from her* i am sorry sammie *looks up slowly, eyes dark* but you can't take her v-card from me, i cannot allow you taking what belongs to me.

Posted

-smirks and looks at Lea-(thinking)
"it kinda stings and tickles at the same time"

Ah she finally comes forth LMAO!

-looks back at Crystal-
Shut bull b4 u get rope and branded, ah who needs this anyway getting all serious are we, no biggie this is taking me away from my panies so I'll be off you can go get ur gal

-looks at Crystal-
"Had u scared didn't I lol!"
-takes of straps, (what u though it was real?)-

-Smooths hair back-
Guess Lea got that name branded on ur azz lol good thing though u probably would of scream her name if she didn't come for ya eh bully bully?!

Posted

lmfao lol fuck off! u aint scare anyone sammie! i still would have kicked ur ass u can capture a bull but u cant fucking tame! i'll tear ur ass up! lmfao fuck off! i aint screaming no ones name asshole lol u both need to fuck off! aint getting branded by anyone! i'll kick both ur asses!!!!!