Eva_Diaz_35680

Package or presentation? - Lesbian Ladies

Eva_Diaz_35680
Posted

What would you rather go for in a woman? Brains or beauty? It's a wonder we always almost get the woman but she's always lacking in one department

Posted

Def brains. Considering im a hairstylist/makeup artist, I can make anyone beautiful. Luckily my gf has both.

Danica_Carlson
Posted

Can't I have both? lol
I think brains or personality is a bit more important if you plan on spending a lot of time with someone. But if you're not going to then there's nothing wrong with a pretty lady...

Zsanett_Bajnoczi
Posted

i think both.... she need brain if you want to talk with her and she need to be beautiful i u want to do with her something else....

Posted

both?? ahaha

but i would prefer brains
i can't be with a stupid person ahaha

intelligence is sexy!

Posted

i perfer both....
personality is a major role.And how they say looks can be deceiving.A pretty hot girl can be a total idiot.This is just use as an example.

Zsanett_Bajnoczi
Posted

i think the most important thing is when u met someone,what is your thought and feeling at the first sight.do you want to know her or not.not just about brain or beauty....sence

Zsanett_Bajnoczi
Posted

thanks karen

Zsanett_Bajnoczi
Posted

yes i am.....you?

Posted

I think both because nobodii wants a pretty girl dats dum nd nobodii wants a non attractive smart girl

Eva_Diaz_35680
Posted

Personally I like intelligent woman, beside most intelligent woman display well with their attitude and confidence. But it's a great big advantage if a pretty woman has all this package ready made

Posted

if your nose is to big, you can fix it, tummy to big, fix it, ass to big can fix that to, but you can't fix stupid.

Diana_Palomares
Posted

lol there will always be imperfections...were human. I personally prefer brain over "beauty". I usually find smart women to be very sexy anyway regardless. The question is, "can i look passed her flaws?" If i'm really interested and she is worth getting to know i'll make an attempt, and most of the time i find myself extremely attracted to her (smart girl).
BUT if i'm just looking for some fun then there's nothing wrong with having fun with a girl who can't carry an intellectual conversation.

Posted

i def like brains more.
looks are def a plus and my gurl is extremely smarter than most her age and extremely sexy

Posted

deff brains,its nice to b able to cuddle and talk and even argue with someone who as an opinion

Posted

brains.
love smart girls. it makes for great conversation.

Alex_Caliente
Posted

brains if she dumb as a big of rocks the relationship isn't going anywhere

jessicazylee
Posted

looks are fixable. intelligence largely is not. and to be frank... if u have the latter, u can make money to fix the former. looks fade anyway, and i am a 'date to mate' kind of person