Donna_Henson

The big debate. - Lesbian Ladies

Donna_Henson
Posted

So everyone knows that one of the biggest arguments of homosexuality is the why of it. Is it a learned behavior, is it a choice, is it a gene, is it hereditary? I think the key to gays being 100 % equal to straight people is to prove that it isn't a choice and is completely in the genes. I don't know about anyone else's family, but my family has quite a few gay people in it. Not only am I, but so is my sister, my dad, and quite a few cousins on both sides of my family. And my dad didn't come out until after we didn't live with him anymore so there's no way that I "learned" it. So whats the deal? What do you guys think? Does anyone else have a family that the "gay gene" seems to run in??

Posted

LOL I certainly do! My brother & several cousins!

Posted

i believe that we were just born this way. it cant be that someone taught us to be gay. i was raised in the church, reading the bible pretty much everyday. that was one reason why i tried to fight off the feelings i had for females. but as i got older, i realized that i cant hide from who i am and that God loves each of us no matter what. i have a "gay gene" running in my family too lol. its all on the sperm donors side though. he ended being another guy that doesnt know when to stop making kids so i have like 20 something gay brothers and sisters. if they arent gay, they are bisexual or bicurious. my grandmother [his mother] is also gay. i love her lol nd shes a triplet so two of them are gay and the other is bisexual

Posted

i musta been born lesbian because i never, ever liked men (my father excluded). I was always attracted to my older sister (she is bi), and as a child all of my experimenting and curiousity was centered around women. I learned what another woman liked at an early age (before my 1st period) and never missed an opportunity to be with another woman. At the urging of my mother i tried dating guys in high school but even tho i went thru the motions (heavy petting and making out), i was never aroused by one. Then one of them wanted to go further than I wanted to and ended up putting me in the hospital. that was the last time iwas with a guy (age 17) and have never been intimate with one. Besides my sister being bi, there are no other gays in my family.

Posted

i have a few other gay ppl in my family. i have a brother and a cousins but i do not think that there is enough to say that my family has a gay gene. i kno it was not a learned behavior because my bro is much older than me and never brought around his boyfriends and i didnt kno until i was in high school that he was even gay. i kno that every since i was little i have liked both guys and girls. i remember being in forth grade and havin a crush on my female teacher. to me it was just an emotion that would go away. i use to believe that something was wrong with me bc i liked girls. i decided later in life that it is just a part of who i am. i have dated both guys and girls and i am currently engaged to the love of my life which is a female.