Olivia_Brown_39751

Masterbation? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

I'm not religious (hope you don't mind me answering because of it. If so just let me know) so naturally my answer is a big fat resounding no. Plus it's awesome, part of natural urges, and you can learn so much from it. Why should that be a sin?

Posted

You mean *Masturbation?

Wouldn't this be something that you should ask your priest or whatever?

I don't see why it should be a sin, but I understand why the people who made a religion back in the day would say it is: they wouldn't want people to masturbate because they would want all their sexual urges (and fluids, and acts) to go into the production of people, to pro-generate humankind (to baby-making). This, of course, is a practical concern turned into religious doctrine so people would follow it (like many things). But, nowadays, we are overpopulated, so there really is no need. Back then it was for their own good, and people follow it now still because it is doctrine- they simply call it "wrong", instead of recognizing it's true origins. ::sigh:: people...

In conclusion, I say: Masturbate to your twat's content!

Posted

why does it matter if its a sin? the only people who knows you're doing it is you unless you do it in front of people.

Posted

If someone is religious they believe that God knows everything you do, and so it doesn't matter if no one is there to see you sin, because God knows anyway.

My point is that it would have been stated that it was a sin by people for purely practical reasons, which don't apply now. If there is a God, I doubt he/she would give a shit if you masturbate, he/she would have more important things to worry about.

Arryn_Tyler
Posted

Only if you decide it is.

Aubrey_McClure
Posted

I would have to agree with Carolyn, a "sin" is not necessarily also "wrong." Also, who decides what is a sin and what is socially and ethically wrong? If there is a God, I don't think she'd mind if you masturbate - "masturbate to your twat's content!"