Samantha_Maxwell

Do You Think being Bi is the correct way to live? Or is it against nature??????? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Samantha_Maxwell
Posted

In some states and countries, same sex marriage is against the law, if God wanted us to be with the same sex he would heve made Adam & Steve, not Adam and Eve. Pleas leave comments to what you think about the topic.

Heather_Haigh
Posted

I think if god wanted us to be with opposite sex only, he wouldnt have created gay, lesbian or bi people. I do not believe that it is a challenge to overcome as some religious people claim. I think that people pick and choose which parts of the bible (or whichever religious book they follow) they want to partake in. I mean we dont sell our daughters into slavery or stone wives to death when they are unfaithful anymore now do we...

Lori_Quinn
Posted

I don't know or care if it is right. I know I am and I love it.

Posted

I don't look to a religion or higher power to tell me if it's right or against nature. I also don't look to someone else to tell me if it's right or not. It's part of who I am and I accept it completely. If someone wants to see if it's against nature they should have a look at nature itself. There's plenty of cases of homosexuality and bisexuality in the animal kingdom which we are still a part of.

Heather_Haigh
Posted

thats so true...I believe that there are thousands of documented different species of animals that are homosexual...ive heard there are two male penguins at the new york zoo that are a couple...so cute!

Posted

Yeah that was one of the examples I was thinking of

There's also a lot of bisexuality in the insect world as well. It's really fascinating when you really look into it because it's not just bisexuality (or homosexuality) there as well, but sex changes and other things going on there that isn't only heterosexually standard behaviour.

It's always something I point to when someone questions if our sexuality is normal or not because how can all of nature be wrong?

Posted

Just leave god out of it for a sec, ok? just puttin it on nature, even some animals have seen to be gay. so yes, its not typical but natural.
adding in god, he is perfect and would never have made anything possible to fail. exept for men, because they can b corrupted by the devil. i don't believe thats capable with animals, but hey believe is #1 reason to kill someone. or better religion.
so much to being gay, but how about bi?
concerning the instinkt to survive gay might become bi, therefore naturally logical.
how come sex is a sin in the first place? independant of the orientation? because we enjoy it and evrything we enjoy is forbidden? dolphins enjoy it too, so we should stop them too? oh, forgot. we are already killing em all, especialy in those shows. sry.

Samantha_Maxwell
Posted

You guys r D-I-S-C-U-S-T-I-N-G desperate animals. Just bcause u cant get dick u go on to pussy??? thats really un called for

Posted

Stop feeding the troll....

Posted

D-i-s-c-u-s-t-i-n-g... Not a word I'm familiar with. It's not in the dictionary - I can't take insults (or get offended) seriously from people who can't spell or at least use a spell checker. I also get plenty of dick thank you very much.

For a troll it's not a bad subject. It really just depends on how people take it and if the thread starter comes back and ends up being an idiot. It's a good enough subject to get responses and I'm sure there are people in the bisexual community who even question if it's natural or not. I'm always curious to hear what others think, in the same orientation as me, when it comes to what's natural and what's against it. Just as long as it's all intelligent discussion of course because so many people can get offended by just a few words and then it all gets out of hand.

Posted

"You guys r D-I-S-C-U-S-T-I-N-G desperate animals. Just bcause u cant get dick u go on to pussy??? thats really un called for"

hahahaha!! oh dear! That's so pathetic I can't even be angry!!! All I can do is laugh!
"Discusting"-hehehe. What an idiot.
What makes this troll think that we couldn't get dick?
And is she talking to bisexuals...or all women who sleep with women? That was unclear to me....what WAS clear was the severe lack of intelligence, thought, and ability to use the English language. I find it highly amusing.

Elizabeth_McDonald
Posted

I must say I agree with Carolyn! Also, Samantha, if u find bisexual or gay people disgusting, then why the hell have u signed up on a gay/bisexual website? Honestly, if the only reason ur on here is to start trouble and insult people then I suggest u move on! If u can't say anything nice then it's better to say nothing at all, right?
Also, I've known ever since I was little that I liked men and women, before I ever even got into a sexual relationship with either so how could I have possibly moved from men to women because I don't get enough dick when I hadn't had either at that point?! Consider that and think about what u say before u say it!
And does ur opinion apply to men too because there are plenty of blokes out there who like men and women or even just men so don't be so homophobic.

Posted

I don't think there is a correct way of living. I think you should like who you want to like and not worry about being correct or society in general.

Samantha_Maxwell
Posted

that is why upeople r going to hell. 4 being stupid. i guess this is the only way to let out anger from horrible boyfriends. i bet ur parents hate you. so suck that click bitches

Samantha_Maxwell
Posted

i kno how to spell disgusting. and 4 the troll thing i really expect that from immature people like you

Posted

It's amazing how bad you are at insulting people, Samantha. You have absolutely no proof that anyone on here has had horrible boyfriends or parents that hate them. If you looked at statistics of homosexual people you would know you are wrong- but I'm sure research is far beyond your capabilities. You also happen to be saying this in a BISEXUAL women group, meaning the people in this group and in this discussion still date men.
You haven't ever bothered to learn anything about people who happen to be gay or bisexual, have you? You just believe what you were taught to believe.

And a "troll" is someone who joins a discussion and spams on it with hateful things instead of joining in the discussion.
So...it's not immature...it's what you are being right now, because that is what you are doing. And what makes you think that anyone here is immature? At least we are capable of constructing an argument, unlike yourself. I find myself wondering if you are actually around the age of 12 or so, because your limited vocabulary, the ineptness in the construction of your argument and the lack of any real mental processing of reality leads me to believe that you are either: a) extremely young and naive, or b) extremely uneducated, unintelligent and close-minded.

Suck that "click"? Right.... You know, you have yet to hurt anybody's feelings or make any point that would change anyone's mind about sexuality.
Did you just want to come and tell us we were going to hell? If you are so certain that we are, then why do you feel the need to tell us? If you were sure that we were going to hell then that would comfort you enough without having to tell us.
Perhaps you are just here because gayness bothers you SO much that you just had to express it. You have so much hate in yourself that you felt the need to spew that hate. Sadly, your lack of cognitive abilities has hindered you in doing so in any kind of effective way.
And why DO you hate gay people so much? Perhaps because you are afraid of admitting to yourself that you have gay tendencies? Well, that's your issue.

Posted

Oh dear, I may have made that too long for Samantha to read. lol

Posted

I believe that no matter what religion or beliefs you have, God wants you to be happy, if being gay, lesbian, or bi sexual makes you happy, then why change the way you are to conform to society? If it goes against God's rule, there is always forgiveness. But who should forgive for He made you who you are? Something to think about.

D

Elizabeth_McDonald
Posted

Since, Samantha, you haven't commented in a while I hope that means you're going to stop posting such hateful things but if not, just so you know, since you obviously don't already, this group is for BISEXUAL women ONLY, not for people who are curious and want to bad mouth us, so go away!

Aubrey_McClure
Posted

Oh wow, haha I've got to say I got a pretty good laugh reading this discussion. I do, of course, agree with all of the intelligent posts. There really ought to be a literacy test you have to pass before you can actual involve yourself in online discussions with intelligent and sexually enlightened women, then incidences like this could be avoided.
(chuckles)
Good night, ladies!

Posted

Samatha Samantha Samantha unfortunately for you the bible says he who is without sin cast the first stone and your name is not God nor Jesus so please grab your rosary and pray to St. Jude for nine days don't for get your Our Father 3x your Hail Mary 3x and your Glory Be he can work wonders and I won't fault you for being so ignorant God bless you ............................................................................... oh and by the way we won't be going to hell because god does not make mistakes and since I was born this way I think we're good unless you know something that God doesn't

Posted

Hello,

i`m new here and my english is not very good but i try to say what i mean. I think when we was born so....we can live so.

lovely greats

Chrissy

Posted

It amuses me when people say bisexuality and homosexuality is "against nature". I can point out several species that engages is apparent bi and homosexual behavior.
Bonobo's anyone? Our next closest ape relative to the chimp. They engage is both behaviors...a lot. Cheeky little monkeys. No seriously look them up.
African Black Swans. Male, Male couples will raid the nests of other swans and raise the chick together. And they tend to statistically raise more chicks to adulthood. Plus swans mate for life.
Penguins, as well. Orcas , dolphins, gazelles, antelope, bison, dragonflies, fruit flies...I mean, geez, its not against nature. It's down right common in nature.
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
Somehow I think you lashing out betrays the inner pain your currently feeling Samantha. Is it something that you see in yourself? Only through acceptance of your true self, when you stop marginalizing your self for others expectations can you find happiness. Otherwise you will always be angry.
Also you type like a prepubescent, so, the anger is likely also hormonal. But from the hate speak, I'm going to take a wild guess and assume your parents haven't talked to you about puberty. What to expect, and all that jazz. That could certainly case rage, you body is betraying you, its a lose of power. And you parents could have empowered you with knowledge about these changes, but I suspect they taught you that your body was "dirty". I'm sorry for that. It may take years for you to accept your self and your body as they are.
Also, stop with the hate. Telling us, and people like us, that we are stupid, that we are going to "hell", is not going to get any point across (if you actually have one). It makes you appear to be a child, throwing a snot-nosed kid-fit. You instantly discredit yourself.
Love yourself Samantha. God is Love. God is kindness. God is not the hate, or the rage. That is man twisting God for his own purposes.

Samantha_Maxwell
Posted

Wow okay, i get it now u guys r who u r and i cant stop u from living ur life, or being who u are, so plz forgize me for my behavior and for all the critisism i have had against all of u.

Samantha_Maxwell
Posted

I sad i ws srry, Can u guys not drop it? 4give, and 4get