Kassandra_Lee

I hate girls that use being gay as a fashion statement!!! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I am so sick of girls that say that they are lesbian but come to find out they only kiss girls when they are drunk... and girls that talk about it non stop, I love holding hands and all that junk in public it doesnt bother me but when a girl is constantly telling guys who are complete strangers oh hey this is my girlfriend! are they really gay or do they do it because guys think its hott??

Posted

i agree 100% it bothers me a lot too!! it surprises me what girls will go to to impress a guy..SAD.

Posted

Its ridiculous right?! I hate that crap, I agree with you both 100% its so retarded. pretty sad actually.

Posted

i agree god that gets all my last nerve ah i hate that i think its very sad and stupid

Posted

How about when they use it as a way to identify themselves to every new person they meet? I knew a girl who within 5 min of meeting her you know she is a raging lesbian. And within 10 min you'd know she was a sexually active one. Really annoying! And this was with meeting men and women for the first time. She had to dress the part ("I'm both feminine and masculine, I can attract both sexes") and she had to make sure everyone knew from the get go that she was gay.
But I think that was all an attention grab. It's annoying (sad really) when the only way a girl feels that she can get the attention she wants is by playing the part and flaunting that part of being gay!

Posted

It probably just was for attention. If your gay people usually know just by looking at you, fem or not. (most of the time anyways)

Posted

I agree. And if other people don't figure it out, so what? Do we really have to use our sexuality as our identification?

Posted

I agree with what all of you say!! I mean I'm not ashamed of being gay it just doesn't matter what other people think of me.. guys hit on me all the time and i dont say oh sorry im gay i say no thank you and walk away.. I want to be treated like everyone else and i swear once a guy finds out your gay he says oh how bout a 3 some or oh maybe u just havent met the right guy or maybe i cna change your mind! i hate guys like that i just wanna flick them in the nose lol

Posted

I agree completely. I'm comfortable with my sexuality and if someone asks who I'm dating, I'll tell them I'm with a woman, but otherwise, I'm pretty chill about it. I don't feel the need to advertise unless it comes up in conversation.

Posted

I'm the same way.. And if I have a girlfriend of course I'm going to want to hold her hand and be like every other normal couple but I just don't like when I am with a girl and she is constantly trying to kiss me every time she sees guys coming... I instantly let her know and then most likely don't talk to her anymore.

Jun_C._Langner
Posted

ignore them lol, at least they think being gay is "fashionable" = =

Posted

I agree 100%. It shouldn't be because they want the attention or because of how 'fashionable' it is. It isn't. It's wonderful and should be treated with total respect!