Brandi_Ohlinger

3 sum? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Brandi_Ohlinger
Posted

i was with a girl once and i loved it and i really want to be with a girl again i am just in a really serous relationship with a guy right now and i have 2 kids with him i love him and i told him how i feel and he suggested a 3 sum and i tautly agry is that a bad thing to do idk help me

Posted

You're worried that having a threesome with your fella isn't the right way to go? Personally I would never have a threesome with my partner and someone else because I would be too worried about the emotional mess afterwards. I would consider being a guest though.

It's really up to you and your partner. There's nothing wrong with it. I've come across a lot of couples who do the same thing and they've been ok with. I haven't actually had an experience of a threesome with partners, but I think it's something you have to both be secure in your relationship for and if you both have any doubts you should both discuss it with each other.

Otherwise, if you don't want to share, you don't have to. Just because you're bisexual doesn't mean you have to have a threesome (I love it how that's a guy's typical solution. yes I'm being sarcastic). Maybe discuss you having a fling or a girl friend away from him and see what he thinks.

Jalissa_Snyder
Posted

I agree with Bonnie. Your relationship has to be secure. Me and David almost learned the hard way....We've done threesomes, but it has to be with other bi chicks, so that we can all enjoy each other....You need to make sure there is communication the whole time, also.....If you do it, make sure you sit down with your guy and talk about your feelings (fears, angry feelings, etc.) and talk about it afterward. David and I always say you've got to try something at least once, but that's just us....Have you asked him if he'd mind if you were with a girl alone and why or why not? Maybe he's afraid you'll leave him or maybe he'd be jealous cuz he didn't get to join in, etc. If nothing else, you could let him watch. I know it's weird, but you'd just have to block him out and enjoy the other woman. I'm pretty lucky, cuz David let's me do stuff with other women, but afterward he likes a play-by-play and we also had to set certain boundaries, so our relationship doesn't fall apart again.

Posted

I agree that being secure in your relationship is important first. I've honestly been the third wheel a few times, and I've left a few couples simply because I sensed the weakening in the relationship and didn't want to be the home wrecker. It's hard to say where the right balance is, because it's different for everyone. My fiance and I are in an odd limbo for it- and it doesn't help that being a bisexual girl with a fiance is a very looked down upon stereotype that circles around sex and, more often than not, the belief that the woman is only doing it to seem exciting to her spouse. Regardless, like many we are open and ready if ever we're lucky enough that a girl will find us interesting, befriend us and if it goes further, make us and herself very happy.

I can very well understand the want to have another chance with a woman and experiment, express yourself and find out more about that choice. Really talking to your man and finding your comfort zones is most important. This may end up being an easier road depending on what you guys find you are most comfortable with rather together or apart -playing together or playing alone-. If you do so right, having some gratifying sexual experiences and finding more about yourselves can always boost your relationship by opening pathways. But, I'd go slow.

As for me, I'm looking for an equal three person polyamorous relationship, so wish me luck. This is quite a tough thing to come by, but, no good things come when rushed so... I will wait until it happens or it doesn't. Take care!