Keisha_Williams_39269

Females with babies - Lesbian Ladies

Keisha_Williams_39269
Posted

Ok there is a lot of talk about havin kids and being gay. Now i have a little girl ma self but i had an ex that just wasn't down for dat. With ma daughter being still young (2) i was said to be a bi which im not. But at da same time you have some butchs and studs dat have kids as well (from dem)...so what do you say about dat??? Is it wrong to judge dem???

Posted

no it isnt wrong to judge them i think its great to c lez couples having kids and if people have a problem they are just judgemental and should get over themselves. just cus u like the same sex doesnt mean you have to live your life childless!

Posted

i agree

Posted

yaa agreed, i want lots of children some of my own, foster&adopt some also!!

Posted

Some people in this world are just ignorant. They say that children who are raised by same sex couples have "problems" or are more likely to be gay..Well my best friend is just fine. He is straight and has no "problems" at all. Some people just can't handle the fact that things happen that they don't agree with. They should honestly get over themselves and keep their opinions to themselves. No one really cares what they think anyways

Alessa_Halliwell
Posted

??? I'm gay and my parents are straight! Maybe my parents made me gay... What a croc of crap.