Constance_Little

Whats with girls my age? - Lesbian Ladies

Constance_Little
Posted

Whats with this? Girls my age either aren`t mature enough for a relationship or they want to just hoe around. Everytime I meet a girl I like she wants a good girl but is drawn to the bad girls...What am I to do??

Viv_Vu
Posted

Its depend.. Sometime girls that are yunger act more mature than older girls. Im yunger than my girl by 7 yrs. And im way more mature than her. Heyy try yunger girl if not then someone way older than yu.

Posted

you might want to go with someone older...but these days age is just a number...people mature at their own pace....but a lot of times older women act worse than the young ones.....my ex is older than me and she's....wow......good luck......if it makes u feel any better im in the same boat...

Posted

oh yeah....stay true to urself and u will find the right gurl...

Keisha_Williams_39269
Posted

I sgree wit Stacie try and go a little older. I mean stay in yo age range but aim a lil higher. Im 20 and ma girl is pushin 26 and it is so much better cause i kno she is out of da hoe(ish) stage and ready to settle down like i am... So just try goin a lil higher

Posted

thank u keisha for agreeing with me

Constance_Little
Posted

Thank you all. Still don`t know whats going on with the one I`m seeing but I`m sure it will work out one way or the other. If it doesn`t I will try for someone a little older