Dani_Keith

BDSM anyone?? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

BDSM is defined as...
a form of consensual roleplay between two or more individuals, who use their experiences of pain and power to create sexual tension, pleasure, and release. The compound acronym, BDSM, is derived from the terms bondage and discipline (B&D, B/D, or BD), dominance and submission (D&s, D/s, or Ds), sadism and masochism (S&M, S/M, or SM).

Is anyone into BDSM? If so what aspects?
Are you the Master or the Slave?
Any related fetishes?
Any experience with subspace?
Do you take BDSM out of the bedroom?
What tools do you use?
What are your safe words?
For Masters: What is your favorite punishment?
Any dungeon keepers?

Posted

I'm into bdsm, i go to smjg (sm jugend) which is for teens and young adults, meet monthly.
im switcher, i do dom and sub, yet lately preferable sub.
I personly have no real fetish, but i go along with nealy everything.
whats subspace? (sry, most terms i no more in german :P)
i only take bdsm out of the bedroom where it is in scene, like goth, and i wear my collar daily
i have a leather outfit, handcuffs, rope, dildos, vibras, latex corset, eyeblindfold, feathers... i mostly work with rope though
safe words?
as a master i also like givin quests that enter daily life, which can be very tricky and easy to punish. punishment i do deepends on the person an my mood, really. but a spoiled orgasm can be very mean.
i sometimes do petplay, i mostly hold dogs an personly am more likely a cat.

Posted

i absolutely love bdsm! i've never really tried it myself. the most i've done with my girlfriend is spanking her or fingering her butt, and she's slapped my butt a few times, which i love! but other than that i haven't done too much bdsm. but i really want to do more with my girlfriend, i'd love to be the submissive one!!

Posted

Subspace is a sort of mentality that the sub enters when the session is going into extremes. It can happen when the sub is experiencing high levels of pleasure or pain. The sub goes into a different state of mind, otherwise known as "subspace." When it is entered out of pleasure it can be euphoric and possibly even a kind of out of body experience. When entered out of pain, it usually simply takes the sub "somewhere else" mentally. Allowing them to escape from the pain. As a Domme, you don't want your sub to go into subspace during punishment, for obvious reasons.

Safe words are words you use to end everything. A safe word is used when the "session" is getting to extreme for one person involved. It allows that person to stop everything if they turely can't take any more.

Posted

Only two other people are into BDSM? Come on ladies surely someone else out there knows what I'm talking about...?

Posted

lol i know what your talking about LOL i just wanted to comment lol xD but anywho
yeah hm i dont if i'll go to the extreme types of it i like my little hand cuffs and whips and paddles i guess i'm a soft when it comes to it idk

Posted

. . . You ladies really disappoint me. :/ I, for one, am certainly into it, though I'd rather simplify it as "bondage". That said, I am a dominatrix. I don't like to submit or succumb to people; blame the way in which I was raised. (By the way, this has no such correlation what-so-ever to relationships. At least not for me; I will adjust to my partner either way.)

I've done a lot more than hand-cuffs and whips. I've used chains, hot wax, ice, verbal abuse (yes, I actually have one slave [yes, you read that right] who enjoys being called a "slut"), ballgags, blindfolds, you name it.

However, there's a lot more than just having them and using them. It's HOW you use them. Now. . . I think I'll let that sink in. . .

Posted

I'm into it to a degree, I use to be into it further but I decided it really wasn't all for me but it was some nice experiences.

I like to think of myself as a switch, but I'm more submissive. I live in a BDSM household so.. yeah we have a 'dungeon' but it's upstairs so we call it the playroom. My housemate is a cool guy and a Master in the lifestyle, when I still considered myself bisexual I was under him as a slave for a bit. Like I said I was into it pretty far.

I'm not entirely sure what all I like anymore since it has been a while but I do like it in general. so... yeah... I think I've yapped enough.

Posted

DDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN Ashlynn wow LOL i'm sorry i really did have to let that sink in LOL omg for some reason i was thinking aw look her little cutie but then all the dom stuff wow LOL just imagining that LOL woooww all i got to say is HELL YEAH!! LOL XD

Posted

Ohohoho, Kelli~ I've never lived with any of my slaves, but I would love to, granted they don't consistently ask for punishment every five minutes.

Don't get me wrong, I love being a dominatrix, I really do, but I also love to cuddle, be affectionate, and just BE with someone, too. As such, I often combine the two. It's a win-win. *Shrugs* I'm good to my slaves. I spoil them. And they adore me for it.

But a slave and a girlfriend are two completely different things. Kelli, if you want to find out what you like, why not give me a try?

Also, lol Crystal. Oh, did I mention bondage suits?
-shot-

Posted

Oh I would happily give you a try Ashlynn. And I love cuddles also, I wouldn't want someone to be a hard ass all the time. I like to be a goof ball [nodnod]

Kc_Divney
Posted

my dreaammm is to have someone pour hot candle wax on me ¦D but no one will do it ):
i love being hit and slapped and all the gud stuff lol
and latex...mmm
but i agree with ashlynn
cuddles and passion are very important too

Posted

ahhh she shot me again XD damn Ashlynn i swear i was like aww shes so cute what she doing in this conv shes probably gonna say a lil bondage stuff but then BOOM BOOM BOOM LOL i was like whoa! for reals u serious LOL man i would have never expected it and sooo much a turn on dude i just need to see u in ur dom mood LOL i gots to see that shit i mean woooww lol can judge a book by its cover

i love the hot candle wax thingy also no one will do it to me either ='( i just want to see how it feels

Posted

Heheheheheh. Then by all means, Kelli, one day you should step into my lair.

Also, KC, it's all a matter of who has the balls to do it. Granted, the wax would need to be heated correctly, and at the same time cooled a bit so that it doesn't scorch one's skin and melt layer after layer of the epidermis. . . Well, the way in which it is poured also plays an important factor. You see, you don't want the wax to cool to a point where it hardens, but just enough so that it's not like putting your palm on a hot stove. At that temperature, though, it's still going to be hot. Pouring it fast, well, there's no enjoyment in it for either party. It's more so... Pain. And not the good kind. Pouring hot wax fast is a guaranteed way to really HURT someone with second degree burns at the least.

Pouring it slow gives the other time to adjust, to release adrenaline and endorphins, and embrace themselves for the next few drops.

One of my favorite methods is to freeze a pair of hand-cuffs for about. . . Mmm. . . Three days or so, and make sure that they're coated in a nice little layer of frost, but are still functional, and then apply them to the wrists of the slave-behind the back. Then, I'll take a decent sized hook and lift the cuffed hands, placing the links into the crook. A decent sized candle can then be fixed between the links and tilted, and lighted, so that the wax drips down their bare backsides. Not just the wax, either, but the dripping water, too.

The combination of hot and cold acts as a bit of a stimulant, but there's only so much that one's body can take. Taking it slowly will push their limits with the chance to stop when they've had enough. Doing it all at once and pouring it on them doesn't give you that option. A Mistress must use her brain in such a way that she can torment her slave(s) and hurt them without doing permanent, too harmful damage.

Oh, and Crystal? That was an example, and a real one at that, of what I'm like in a pure dominatrix mood. And yes, never judge a book by it's cover. Doing so will leave you. . . In a bit of a daze. Especially with me. :\ One thing you should all probably learn is that I am unpredictable, and I will do things when you least expect them. So, if I ever say that, I mean it.

Posted

......well got damn! LOL XD yes ma'am! LOL xD holy shit dude i was a little scared but kinda turned on and yes it left me in a bit of a daze but i like that daze LOL because it turns me on about person even more to expected the unexpected is the most amazing turn on to me after all the brain is the most sexual organ of all

Posted

Ahaha. Of course it is. After all, it IS the brain that comes up with the ideas for a new trick to try, yes?

Kc_Divney
Posted

omIGod
that was...hot. lol no pun intended
why do you have to tease )x

but i have a question
what kind of candles should i use?
i hear the scented ones burn too much

Posted

Scented is definitely baaaad! Don't use those. Seriously.

Just get the regular ones from the store. :\ You don't really need anything special. It's just going to burn anyway.

Kc_Divney
Posted

okly dokly
thank you for the advice (:

Posted

No problem, dearest.

Oh, has anyone experimented with straight jackets? If not, then you should. They're amazing.

Posted

Ashlynn - Dominatrix huh? So you've never submitted to someone? Dominatrix is a strong term, as you're talking of having slaves which you torture I would guess you probably know that already. I suppose the only question is how far do you actually take it?

Hot wax, frozen handcuffs, straight jackets, whips, paddles, and chains are all fun...good advice on the candle wax, a lot of people don't realize how dangerous it can be. but it also depends on the pain tolerence of the individual....for example I don't need the wax to be cooled, generally the hotter the better, but then it takes a LOT to truely burn me.
In addition to those there are knives, cages, electricty, humiliation, blood lust, suspension, pet play, and oh so much more....

If it's not too much to ask I would like to hear more about personal BDSM experiences from anyone who is willing to share...not necessarily full details but what category of BDSM it falls in, what kinds of things you use, etc.