Kristen_Tucker

Wondering where the hell all the real lesbians are??? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Tired of the fake lesbians I want a real gay girl not someone who on the DL fucks men eww.

Shanita_Wall
Posted

lol well keep up da search and dont lose hope we do exist, tho many of us are taken there are lots left to spread da luv....

Shay_Brown_39173
Posted

There are still a few of us out there.

Courtney_Snyder
Posted

rightt here bae! n yeah i hate the "lesbians" tht fuck guys 4reall i aint down wit the confusion shitttt

Kristina_Moss
Posted

i hate even more the girls that only fuck girls in front of dudes..."to turn them on" ahh i just want a vagina that hasnt had a dick in it lately

Sarah_Christine
Posted

Ahhhh, it's a little upsetting when stuff like this happens. It's hard for someone genuinely interested in women, because it's... leading us on, to some extent? Though it's also kind of sad for those girls, because they feel as though they need to change the way that they are to please some dude.

Posted

its a lot of good ones out there ........... i think the nice ones get over looked or get their heartbroken ...then they turn bad .......girls are always attracted to shit that dont need .............sigh

Constance_Little
Posted

Girl are always attracted to shit they don`t need i agree. I am a real lesbian who is also a good girl. I don`t get why all the girls I meet are attracted to psycho girls who break their hearts. CAN`T THEY JUST GET A CLUE???

Keisha_Williams_39269
Posted

They are still out there you just have to really look for dem...i understand they are slowly droppin off but there are still a few out there

Posted

My girl is a golden star, and a lone star. I'm very blessed.

Posted

I really don't know. I mostly run to Bisexual girls who prefer guys. I just assume they do it for the attention. I haven't ever had a girlfriend myself, or even messed around honestly. It seems hard to find a girl who is serious enough for a relationship. The "If you were a guy I'd totally date you" line is getting extremely old.

Kristina_Lewis_39358
Posted

u hate when i find a girl who is true and get in a relationship and come to find out shes messing with a guy cause oh he was cute or i missed it thats y i really stopped messing with bi girls i have yet to find a girl who is real and wont go back if ur out there let me know damn

Angie_Costanzo
Posted

i agree with you kristina, bi girls are really confusing and i've had my fair share of those. thankfully they never messed around with guys behind my back but i've absolutely had one or two leave me for males(dumb bitches) I personally don't mind being with a bisexual chick unless they're bi curious or jst wana try it out...i don't go for that shit. I'm a real lesbian have been since I was a little girl, so we are out there you just gotta keep lookin...you'll find sumbody.

Sarah_Christine
Posted

Haha, my first girlfriend cheated on me with a guy. I was kind of... um... upset. But yeah, Angie, you're right. There's someone out there for everyone, I guess! Just gotta keep our eyes open.

Posted

im in a relationship with a bi girl atm...its very interesting when we go out together i am very...protective of her...ive seen guys try and get with her but she just isnt interestd...im under the impression that it will change and she will go back to a guy...but then maybe she wont either...im not the type of person to judge by sexuality...if you like them thats it...but you need to beat them to the point before they dump you for a guy...

Posted

aha i just had this conversation with a girl yesterday!! i agree a lot of bi's do the bi thing for male attention it is scandalous&&hurtful:[

Posted

Seriously, any girl who would cheat on their girlfriend with a guy is insane!!!!!! Sex with a girl is just OH MY GOD so much more satisfying and passionate and beautiful and amazing!! Yes, i know from experience. Sue me!! But yeah, i hate those bi gurls that just want attention! UGH I HATE IT!! Thats where girls get dumb sometimes. Most of them just want attention whether they`re gay, straight, crooked or whatever. Im just hoping to find one of the few amazing girl out there.

Posted

Yeah no lie, I understand them. and some of them are true. but I dated a girl I had a lot of feeling for and she fucked me over with a dude. One of her ex's. But it was my fault for going back, aint gonna lie.

Kristina_Moss
Posted

I was bisexual for a while because i was too scared to admit to myself i really just liked girls...i never understood why lesbians hated on me until i came out to be on...damn i totally understand now

Posted

I went and talked to my ex girlfriend a few days ago. She had the nerve to say I shouldn't have left her like I did, even though she's the one that left town with her boyfriend and had his child. That was two years ago and I'm still not over it, although obviously she is becuase she told me she wouldn't break up with her newest boyfriend so we could be in a relationship. Really, some people need to stop pretending thier even remotely interested in the same sex as themselves.

Posted

yes yes yes ten billion times better than having sex with a male!!
amen sister!

Victoria_Nordmeyer
Posted

There are really good bi chicks out there. I have a few of them as my friends and they are the victims of being cheated on as well. My gf is bi and we have a very open relationship. When we see someone attractive neither one of us hides the fact. I think it keeps us closer because its less secrets of what the other likes. As for myself i am a gold star lesbian, men=gross lol

Posted

hahha no i agree there are bi-sexuals out there that are truely bi but then again there are ones out there that give bi's a bad name..

Posted

WOOT WHERE THE GOLD STARS AT LOL lol i'm a gold star all the way eh i got a really bad example of a bi chick and thats my aunt man is she a whore LOL anywhooo
and totally agree with u brittany there are bi girls out there that are TRULY WITH OUT A DOUBT BI but its WAAYYYY to many that are fakers and thats y bi girls got a bad name
i mean i had this conv with a bi girl she said cheating is cheating whether its a guy or girl so what makes the difference of her leaving with a guy"
i'm like really come on i understand at a point its still all the same but i cant explain the loss u feel when u lose to a guy a girl ok but to a guy? lol it fucking sucks ass but then again i like to fight guys not girls lol so i'll defenitly kick a guys ass lol but then again i'm the type of person that really doesnt care and wont give a cheater two cents of my time my response is ok u cheated and bye thats it no i want u back and all that she made her choice and cleary i wasnt it
mannn u dont know how many girls try to beat the shit out of me for saying that and two of them STALK ME lol fucking creepy man