Viv_Vu

whats your cutest pickup lineS? - Lesbian Ladies

Viv_Vu
Posted

i wanna hear yours.

Posted

I don't have any pick up lines, I just stare at someone till they notice. I let my eyes do all the talking at first contact.

Posted

LoL...if im really sure of the female and i know she diggs me I'll be like hey pretty..did it hurt? and she will be like "what?" and I'll be like when you fell from heavan cuz u look like an angel ma...LMAO..(i dnt actually say that)

Viv_Vu
Posted

Lol... Thats maddd cute.

Posted

truthfully...i have never used a pick up line b4. all i do iz look...smile...an say watz gud. afta dat...we start a convo. all i do iz b myself!

Allyssa_Arnold
Posted

honestly i jus smile look and say hey. the rest is history

Viv_Vu
Posted

you guys can make up one right now.... lmao..

Posted

haha. na y wuld i go an do dat?

CATINA_MIRANDA
Posted

(i have a small penis)..it .works that's how i got sexy brazilian ....she laughed all way too my bedroom....and we painted a heart painting together...cold wet paint and warm flesh...am artist sorry loves...i love being single!!!!

Viv_Vu
Posted

Jus wanna hear it. Its cute n funny.

Posted

The cutest pick up line I've ever heard is " I lost my teddy bear can i cuddle with you instead?"
It was written to me on a napkin at work by a girl that was a customer and is into me. lol.

Posted

i got one " That shirt is very becoming on you, but if i was on you i would be cumming too" ha ha a girl thought i looked good in a certain shirt she said that to me!! i guess its not cute but kinda hot lol

Posted

"is there a keg in your pants? cos i want to tap that ass"

Posted

lmfao i like the keg one XD lmfao
um lets see i like using pick up lines great way to break the ice lol i think or to get a laugh see if the girls has a sense of humor
hm i heard one lol about me um ok
Girl :" You know what you and jerk chicken have in common besides being a jerk"
Me: "what?"
Girl: " i love the taste of the juice"
lmfao man i was laughing hard it was more hot then cute

um let me see one i use
"is that beer bottle in ur pants because i can see me in your pants all night long"
LOL
oh i use this one a lot lol i run up to a random girl i think is cute and be like "Hey hey hey! miss you drop something give her a piece of paper with my number on it" lol xD now thats cute

Posted

hahaha i like your last one!! i think ill use that drop paper one!! sooooo adorable!!

Posted

def stealing the drop paper thing...might try it reall soon..to be continued if she laughs n walks away

Posted

me: "excuse me were you talking to me?"
girl: "no"
me: "well then, please start"

lmao but my personal favorite and it actually worked for me once was "do your legs hurt cause baby you've been running through my mind all day"

Viv_Vu
Posted

lol... thats cutee...

Posted

i would stare into her eyes in till she says

"can i help u"

me "i'm sorry. i cant help but to notice how beautifull your eyes are"

Posted

LOL damn u guys stealing my drop the paper pick line xD
aww i like ur brandy lol might use that one XD

Posted

When i was in north Africa one guy said to me "sweet and white like sugar tasty looking" and whistled...
than a couple days ago i was at work and this guy was getting a movie for his son who was like maybe 6 and he was like in his late 30's, anyways for the movie i need the persons number he says "remember that number." i'm like what? he replies "so you can call me." i'm just like ok... and go get the movie he asks what i like to do i'm thinking wtf... so i say like watching movies (i had one in hand it the first thing that came in mind and i know that's like so saying yeah it's ok to be hitting on me but i was so off spot) so he says good i haven't seen one in some time, call me and i'll pick you up. your pick on movie. and winks to me.
i'm like um lemme think on it. he says ok just call me, you'll call right...
wtf is all i'm thinking than he asks, after all this if i'm married. no. boyfriend? no. even better. and than he leaves.
i'm laughing my ass off when he's gone.

(keep in mind, a bit late w/e i live in a very religious area atm no one i work with know i'm gay and they wouldn't like that at all! and a lot of ppl that come in are religious too and would hate me, trust me! so yeah i can't say anything when i have like every 3rd person come in hits on me (thats a man))

love you crystal!

Posted

LMFAO DUDE XD HAHAHA XD thats funny aww where u lives sucks and i know the feeling but then again i say fuck them xD

aww me to bonehead =P

hm u remind me of a pick up line i use on this girl i walk up to her and ask
"Do you like chocolate milk?"
she was like "um yes why?"
i said " oh really then we could go make some in my bedroom right now"
and bam slap LOL XD

Posted

*waves hands in air* i want choco milk! it so good! white's plain and only good for cookies and cereal choco good for everything!

Posted

LOL -bites lea hand- xD ooo its good with anything hm? u want to go make some chocolate milk lea -wraps my arms around lea waist, nibbles on her neck-

oh another pick up line
"excuse me do you have 50 cents"
"yes"
"thanks do you have a phone number"
"yes?"
"how about you give it to me and i'll call you sometime"
LOL XD awesomeness i'm so awesome

Posted

*giggles at crystal* do you have to ask!?

lol i'd be so confused on that one, i'd be like wait what?