Dominant or Submissive? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

kristen is still completely under her Queens control. "wanting to be hurt more"

Posted

well to bring the discussion back to it's original state... My girlfriend and I exchange dominant and submissive roles in the relationship because neither of us want to be dominant lol. I am dominant when it comes to bills, grocery shopping, money, and all that sort of stuff. She is dominant in the bedroom (well.. like half the time she is). Actually.. now that I think about it.. im usually the one who makes most of the decisions despite the fact that i HATE making decisions... damn,

Posted

*runs to kristin, smacks her ass and runs away*

yay! for changing the roles! and applying discussion to normal life stuff

Posted

wooot drinks! *passes out some shots*

Posted

mm...since when do we ever stay on topic?

Corie_Brouillette
Posted

ladiessss addd meee [:

Posted

*sniffs the air* Fresh Cookie, anyone? *smiles devishly* Corie are you sure you want to join us? *cracks her whip* now where did my fine ass play toy go?! Whose hiding her? fess up now or I'll have you beaten!!

Corie_Brouillette
Posted

yeahh i am sure i wanna join [:

Posted

yAy we have a fresh cookie...so do I give you a whip or put you in chains?

Posted

whip = dom
chains = sub

Posted

im both equally
i like being dominant at times, but not all the time.

Posted

LMFAO damn Lyndsey Solar you got the short end of that stick lol XD when it comes to all that stuff i rather do everything 50/50 just like in the bedroom but then again i do like to treat my lady every once in awhile take her out pay for everything hell maybe even let her be on top or i'll just fuck her silly like shes never been fucked before LOL

Posted

*coughs* 50/50 eh? so umm when that happen? every time i climb up you just right struck me down! not that i'm really mad about that... but... i'm just gonna go now...
cookies are normal food not used for sexual ideas!!!!!! *flails*

Posted

*binds Lea to the bed, sits crystal and Lea'sface* eat the cookie and be quiet

Posted

it's not a cookie! it's a taco! a taco of uber goodness! i will not compile to this! i am Canadian! (damn beer commercial! *cough* this phrase was trade marked by umm coorse... no, um bud... no wait.. oh it's on the tip of my tongue! a beer that i don't drink! keethes! no wait no.. umm hell i don't drink any of them! w/e it's from a beer add and it comes in handy!)

Posted

LMFAO well i do let u try but then eh i be like i'll do it bam slam! LOL plus i wanted to see if u struggle for the power XD

Posted

*shakes her head* Lea I am Canadian too!! *taps Lea's head* Hello anyone home in there?
*smiles mischeviously* nope no ones home :-P

Posted

hey! i know that! geez! your in sask! been there, done that! :P but i am using my candianness against yours and younger rules i win! ha! i even used a beer ref so :P

*flicks crystal on the head* but it's fun teasing!

Posted

mm... I don't drink, at least I haven't in a VERY VERY LONG TIME!!
Beauty before age! (kidding)
*sings* sticks and stone may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me!!

Posted

LOl i like that lmfao whips and chains do excite me!so does a girl fucking me with a strap on mmm yeahh *day dreams* -bites lea hand- nu flicking me head!

Posted

Yes I do believe you did hear strap-on!...Lea you should really put your bitch on a leash :-P
*not having a good time*

Posted

I am very much so submissive. I love to be dominated by a hot and sexy girl, it's a huge turn on for me.

Sunny_Kim
Posted

I am dominant, but i'll also do what ever my girl wants.....