Dominant or Submissive? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i'm never drunk when on here! ^.^ cause i'm serious...?
i'm way in canada so hehe i'm not even close!
i am not a horn dog! i'm not a dog! and i don't have horns! *pokes her head* nope no horns.

Posted

man, i've been following this group since i got here and half the time i have no idea wtf you guys are talking about. i've never thought of myself as stupid, but i'm beginning to wonder. anyways here's my deal with the whole dom/sub thing. sometimes i get incredibly turned on being submissive. i like being used and abused like a little slut (which i kind of am anyway), and hurt physically. nothing too heavy or something that's going to put me in the ER, but pushed around slapped, bitten (especially on the lip so i can taste my own blood) the problem is that most of girls who are at all into this are either butch (which isn't my thing), aren't any good at it at all and just do it so they can fuck me, or they want to go the BDSM route which is not what I'm after. it's the feeling of being helpless and totally under someone's control, and being punished. i can be pretty agressive sexually especially when it comes to picking up chicks but the dom role is something i could never do.

Posted

*pats kristin's head* your not stupid we're just weird.
hehe i totally get that.
overall i find it hard to find a dom that isn't butch or that doesn't act to manly. it kind of creeps me out sometimes.

i is not a horny dog!

Posted

thanks lea. the dom/sub thing is not a big part of my thing. it's just something i like from time to time. i have a couple of girls who at least were into it enough to make me happy and they weren't even butch or manly. you may not be but i am always a horny dog. maybe more like a bitch in heat

Posted

*pulls kristin out of the sunlight* than move from the heat! geez! no wonder your hot!

Posted

*humms a low dark tune* CooooooooOoooooooooookie -vag
ugh SSSSSSSSSSssssseeeeX... *really thinks she should steal Lea from Crystal, after all their both canadians*
fucksakes I need some girl on girl time -_- I am so getting tired of a dick and need a change >_

Posted

-giggles- bitch in heat LOL i love saying that to a girl XD and lea u are a horny doggy or a bitch in heat XD LOL u damn canadians always trying to steal my canadian girls xD but my girls always come back home to Papi ^.^

LOL who wouldnt get tired of dick i wonder if a girl would get tired of pussy all the time? LOL

Posted

a nice tasty cookie *drools*

are you so sure she'd go back? hmmmmm... you're not afraid she'd like me better? bwa haha hun I'd put all the work into it...nothing like fine dining on cookies!

Diana_Palomares
Posted

yea i still don't know what's going on and don't feel like reading everyones posts so... hit me up girls!!!!

Posted

*slowly creeps away, starts to run and hide screaming* i'll never call you that p word crystal!

we'd just weird ^.^ i wuv it

Posted

LOL what is the word then if not werid?

lol lea u better call me papi!

Posted

warped comes to mind. but i can't think of a word in the english language that adequately expresses it. may the american indians have a word for it, or the chinese. they're both pretty good at expressing multiple concepts in a single word. speaking of which. anyone up for strap-on play? (gosh i hope this is the right forum for that)

Posted

*blinks* i'm not warped! just intently different or weird but not warped oh no *shakes head* tsk tsk
*hides from strap-on ref*

Posted

I'm more of a pleaser (even though I take the dom. role) I like to fine dine...*frowns and rubs her forehead* mmm...I don't think I have ever used a strp on...*tried to think somemore*

The joys of being heavily medicated *is really getting sick of it*

Nope, never played with a strap-on

*grabs Lea by the hair and drags her back to the convo, sets her down in a chair and ties her up*
Now you sit there and behave or I'll have to punish you *smiles devishly*

Yes, this is the right forum for your strap-on invite...

Posted

*screams owy as being pulled by hair and looks about scared when in the chair* umm i don't think i like this....

Posted

aww, was wrong Lea?
You arfraid of me?
*smiles devishly*

Posted

*shakes head* i not scared.... well of you...but this is odd!

Posted

what's odd?

*rubs her forehead*

Posted

*wiggles* i don' like this!

Posted

ooo some gave me a present !!! -sits in lea lap- mmmmm -licks lea ear- mmmm some white chocolate yummy -grinds against lea, nipples on leas ear- ooo are they wiggling mmmm x3

Posted

ah! get off! off! offf! *can feel her face going red* ahhh! stop it! your evil!