Dominant or Submissive? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

damnit...where's my fucking cookie?! and I want one dipped in milk -_-) I want it right here *sticks out her tongue* n'll lic it *wiggles her tongue*

Posted

o.O I forgot I was actually submissive for the first time in YEARS!! *nods her head* nice bite marks and hickies... now where my cookie? I promise I'll treat it just right

Posted

*goes thro her bag of cookies, pulls out a oreo cookie and sticks it on hollie's tongue* there

Posted

*glares at Lea* why do you have to go and be so damn mean to me all the damn time -_-) *pouts*

Posted

*looks at the oreo and pops it in her own mouth and shrugs* idk what you talking about this good...

Posted

*pounces on Lea and pins her tot he ground* You're nothing but a punk ass brat -_-) I should eat your cookie *wonders if she should tape it for Sam and Crystal*

Posted

*blinks and looks about her, confused* i offered you a cookie and you got mad.. so i ate it...

Posted

LOL XD this is hot -tapes behind tree- woot eat her cookie hollie XD

Posted

you know damn well what kind of cookie I want -_-)

Posted

-.- crystal encourages others to eat me out... i wonder about this...

Posted

lol
*takes Lea to a nice quiet place in the graveyard and eats her cookie till Lea begs for mercy*

Posted

a graveyard.... why would i beg for mercy?

Posted

oh graveyards are hott
8gags Lea* hush now* and you'd beg cause Im going to keep going till you cant handle cuming one more time *smiles devishly*

Kim_Lew
Posted

Okay, here's a question for the doms then, do you like being called by a title? *just curious*

Posted

>.> you really think i couldn't handle that hollie? *sighs* just lemme know when you get tired...

that is a good question! i like being called master makes me feel very powerful

Posted

*Is usually called Queen*

Posted

not your majesty? oh your highness! hehe highness...
*bows and kisses hollies hand* my league?

Posted

LOL idk names? eh not really girls just usually yell out my name -shrugs- that and girls just usually call me The Hood just for other reasons LOL not in bed though hm idk i like to be called master it depends on if we are doing cosplay or something idk -shrugs- and lea i'll let anyone eat your cookie xD LOL

Posted

mmm cosplay! how i love you... whoever came up with that idea is my goddess or god, idk... sooo fun! it's so fun wearing those outfits! there's so many! and it's awesome dressing up! and yeah it goes with titles better, like... my brain just went blank... overload! *starts drooling and shifts away*

Diana_Palomares
Posted

wow... it's been a long time since i've commented. I am really drunk at the moment by the way, idk what u all r talking about, but where r the women near austin texas?!

Posted

LOL everyone seems to get on here when they are drunk LOL XD i do that to idk y LOL lea your such a horn dog =P