Dominant or Submissive? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

In a relationship there is the dominant one and there is the submissive one that likes being told what to do. Which r u?

Posted

i guess i like being submissive mostly...sometimes i do like to take charge tho

Posted

id be dominant i think i always get her in the positions i want hehe.....but i do occasionly like being taken control of....

Courtney_Snyder
Posted

definatley dominate. i like to be the one in control and make the moves. and then after a while of her gettn worked up, i like to b slightly submissive

Posted

see thats where i differ from all of u so far i;m very submissive. thats not always a bad thing and its not always the best thing either. i think its best to be an in between kind of person but thats just not me.

Sarah_Christine
Posted

I'm not sure that it's all so clear cut; In some relationships, yes, there is a person who is more dominant and a person who is more submissive. But there can also be a shared sort of dominance and submission, and in my opinion, that kind of relationship is oftentimes more healthy than one that is solely built on one dominant and one submissive. THAT IS NOT TO SAY that this option is "incorrect" or "unhealthy".

.... But anyways, the long and short of it is that you can't really classify one person as a clearcut one or the other. I find that a lot of folks like to have a healthy dose of variety!

Posted

most of the time i find myself to be very submissive but i do like to be dominant at times. i agree that u cant just be one, there always going to be times when you're going to experience both sides.

Posted

this is true it really all depends on the mood of the situation. I like being submissive most of the time ( u know playing the helpless one) but there r times when i find my self wanting to b in charge. thanks for the input and incite keep it coming.

Constance_Little
Posted

I am a bit of both. Depending on who Im with its a give and take at times. Tho I have to say with the girl Im seeing now Im very submissive.

Posted

Most of the time I am submissive. More likely then not I want to please the other person, deal with thier sexual frustration before handling my own. Once in awhile however, I can not handle it anymore and I will end up jumping them.

Posted

Sarah Christine, I agree with you completely. I'm a mix of dominant and submissive. It depends on who I'm with and such. Right now, my girlfriend and I are pretty much equal, but I've been the dominant one in a previous relationship and the submissive one in others. So it depends.

Posted

it kinda depends on the relationship i say but most of the time
i just like really being both i like to switch it up i LOVE a girl who can play both parts because after awhile just being dom or sub gets boring

Victoria_Nordmeyer
Posted

Im mainly a dom but i do occasionally switch to submissive (though not that often). My fiance is waaaaaaay more submissive than i am so it works out lol

Posted

I'm usually the dom but I don't mind being submissive. x3 I like to switch it up

Allison_Rademacher
Posted

more often then not im more submissive, but ocasionaly im a dom. esspecaly if i get impatient. but i generaly think that its all situation based

Donna_Henson
Posted

For the most part both me and my g/f are relatively submissive, until I can't take it anymore and am forced to be dominant. Personally, dominance in a female is a really big turn on for me.

Diana_Palomares
Posted

I've been caught up in situations where i HAVE to take control. It may be because i feel like i can handle it better, and know more about the subject situation at hand, and if i feel the need to step in i will (being hustled or screwed over i will not allow). Other times i step up are when i really want something. Other than that i think it's fair to say i'm submissive

Posted

I would rather maintain a submissive role, as long as my partner is confident. Confidence is a trait that I admire. That usually comes from experience so I find my partner will usually be older than me. When I'm with someone younger, I find I have to be somewhat dominant. Showing a young woman how fantastic a same-sex relationship can be is something I particularly enjoy. Especially if it's a first time for her.

Posted

^^^
i completely agree!!
i find myself submissie more than not:P

Diana_Palomares
Posted

I also rather be with older women. I guess you can say in a way i like to be told what to do... i like to have my work cut out for me. I don't know how they do it, but i find myself to be extremely attracted to women who take control (tend to be older).

Posted

Gratification for me comes as much from pleasing as being pleased so if I know that I am doing all the right things and my lovers eyes are rolled back and her pelvis is arched, well, the attraction is expotential. I find that in woman that know what they want and arent afraid to go after it. They are also the ones that know exactly what to do to make it heavenly for me...god...better go get my shower...a nice looooong shower....lol

Posted

LOL someone got all horny and needed to let out some pressure LOL XD but hm i love being the top but then again i can be very submissive if a girl just has that stern presence about her or even for the moment she wants to be a top and aint taking my shit and gonna teach me who is boss the i'm a goner xD i am a little rebel though so it is fun to see if a girl can make me submit i mean really submit other wise i usually just over power a girl LOL only one girl has got me to submit so far

Diana_Palomares
Posted

Lol what a picturesque description! And i completely agree... confidence is sexy. Damn i should've stayed out later...maybe i could've gotten some numbers ha ha. I LOVE WOMEN!!

Posted

lmfao xD LOL look at cute pick up lines or something everyone is already stealing my best one xD LOL great way to get a girl though

Posted

im both ;]]

it just depends on the relationship for me

however, in bed,
im always the dominant one:
meaning i never go first ;]