I want a girlfriend! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

It is the same for me, all I ever get is guys looking for sexnd eat it or a g/f and I have to tell them I am only looking for a g/f. Most guys just hope your bi.

Brittnee_Nigg
Posted

yea so i am in the same boat aswell... i came out a while ago but havnt really started anything with dating besides joining some online websites (such as this one) lol... i just dont know where to begin... its like when you arnt interested in guys.. they are interested in you... and it is sooo much easier for a girl to meet a guy then it is for a girl to meet a girl... im just so green at all this i dont know where to begin... but i would love to meet a good girl *blushes*

Posted

it'll b like that for a while i just came out 2 or 3 months ago and i still get guys that hit on me even though i tell them the first 12 times "im not into guys im a lesbian get it through ur thick sculls."

Megan_Tomashot
Posted

I came out when i was 13 and guys have always hit on me, it gets annoying but thats just a guys nature. I do think all the good girls are taken but ill find one sooner or later *poke**poke* never give up on true love!

Brittnee_Nigg
Posted

Yea.... I'm only 23 years old and I know I have time .... Sometimes I get lonely and I havnt had sex with a girl and I want to lol

Posted

Blah, I get lonely all the time...

Posted

im lonely all the time, its honestly the worst feeling in the world:[

Posted

It really is a bad feeling... I don't wish loneliness on anyone..

Brittnee_Nigg
Posted

I have kids and they keep me busy.. Otherwise it would be alot worse....

Posted

yaa i occupy my time with family, friends, school and work and im still lonely

Posted

I try to keep my mind on my school and stuff but I find it hard to concentrate..

Posted

I try just listening to music and writing,but it is kinda annoying that only guys are hitting on me when I'm not interested in any guys right now. When I was interested I was completely ignored.

Donna_Henson
Posted

haha.Ya know Tameka that happened to me too. Back in the day when I was "straight".. well, when i was a kid/ young teen, I never got any attention from guys at all besides being made fun of by them. But now that I'm older, I can't seem to get away from the (unwanted) male attention. It's weird how it seems to work out like that. Which brings me to a question. Why is it that even though my profile has gay written all over it and I wear rainbow bracelets, guys still try n' hit on me..It's so annoying!

Allison_Rademacher
Posted

i feel for ya, never seems like there are any good, not insain, girls out there. but someone will show up. i hate being single but i live in the middle of no-where right now, so i'm hopin when i move (after i graduate collage next year) that i'll find someone.

Posted

I'm hoping to go to San Francisco for college so I have my fingers crossed. lol
But being bi everyone either thinks I'm just in it for attentions or guys who think it'll be cool to see two girls kiss(which I haven't had the opportunity to).

Diana_Palomares
Posted

lol i want to say i want a girl, but when i get a girl i want to be single. It totally blows because when i'm single it's like i don't even exist, but when i have a girl everyone seems to notice how "cute" i am ha ha. Don't get me wrong when it's good it's great, but when it rains it pours! I guess i'm never satisfied, or it could be i haven't found the right girl yet

Posted

Quinn you don't look like a guy to me. You're really cute.

Posted

I agree Quinn is adorable :P

If you aren't having any luck FINDING women, change it up. Go out to parties with friends of your friends, open up your social network a bit. Try new places to hang out, new places to explore. Finding the right person may be all luck and timing but why not increase the odds?

Posted

hey quinn you wouldnt be able to tell from my profile pic but people think im a guy too so the only people that check me out are straight girls. it gets fustrating

Posted

Well i actually found myself that i fell for a so called ''straight'' lass at the time
and if you build a passion up like for example best mates like me and my girlfriend did, there is a sudden urge of passion believe it or not. Me and my girlfriend who was straight when i first met her have been seing eachother for 3 years now. Never doubt straight lasses lol :P

Posted

Lately I've only liked straight girls, but I don't hit on straight girls.
And one girl,who I"ve like for about two or three years, is in Canada and everytime I talk to her she's going on and on about this guy in England. It gets frustrating.

Maya_Jiang
Posted

actually i like older girls and i always like the rich bitch ones who seem to attractme when im out haha. and i had my heart broken a lot. the worst thing is when people see me they dont believe that im lesbian. they think imkidding and guys dont believe me either.
before i didnt have a gaydar so i just went to les bars when i was in china, which is when i came out 3 yrs ago. now i found someone who i would never thought id fall for.its hard at the moment cos were in ld relationship, but im going back soon.
have faith.... and if u get bored u can always occupy ur time by turning some straight girls, its quite fun, i turned a few hehe