I want a girlfriend! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I really wish I knew why I never seem to be able to find someone. Seems the only people interested in me is guys.... Blargh..... x.x

Posted

I know the feeling. My philosophy is all the good girls r either taken straight or both.

Posted

Agreed. But there are still some out there, just have to continue looking, don't give up just yet.

Posted

I'm trying.. Seems that it keeps getting harder though. I always find girls who live far away from me. I can't do long distance anymore.

Posted

I've done it too many times.. Too much heartache.. too many lies...

Posted

Okay, Just wondering.
Well I say give it time, I'm sure some Beautiful girl will sweep you off your feet when you least expect it.

Posted

I'm trying to wait.. But I seem to be running out of patience...

Posted

Well to be honest I think there's someone out there for everyone, whether you think so or not. Whether they come when you are in college or out of college and have a job, your other half is still out there, you just haven't met them yet.

Posted

Yeah I think there is someone out there for everyone also.. I think I've found almost perfect ones before though.. Only to find out they're not so perfect..

Posted

sorry im gonna kinda butt in lol but i agree with ashlynn. i believe there's someone out there for everyone but it sucks waiting around for the person to pop up.

Posted

It really does suck waiting.. I really agree with that.

Posted

Well I thought they were perfect, so much that I was blinded to the things that made them imperfect for me.. Luckily I have good friends who watch out for me..

Posted

Hm, I see.
So, Yes it does suck to wait, but hopefully it'll ease up and you'll find someone =]

Posted

Maybe.. I rather it be sooner rather than later that I find someone but.. All I can do is hope and wait.

Posted

Thank you very much

Posted

waiting does suck but the right one is always worth the wait cause ull never have to wait again after u find her.

Posted

I totally feel u. but what helped me is looking through the internet for lesb or gay-typical hang-out places like to party. its alot of fun and you up your chances good luck

Posted

Some of the best things in life are worth waiting for. Focus on something else until then (like friends for example), and it won't seem so long

Briana_Hoge
Posted

I know what your talking about I feel in love with this woman and she lead me on and then turned on me and fucked up everything in my life and left me out in the cold with nothing and It hurt and still does. But the only thing that has kept me going is the fact that she is just one fish in the sea and just was not the one for me. So now I spend a lot of my time on dataing sites trying to meet others. For I left everything for her to move to Astoria with her and lost it all.

Posted

I totally agree. I feel like only guys are interested in me. Orrr I'll see a sexy lesbian and she's taken. It seems like allllll the girls are taken. Ughh

Posted

yes i feel like only guys are interested in me too. but that's probably my fault cause i just recently came out to like everyone so some people still don't know and are tryna hook me up with these guys. but yea every girl i start to like either ends up being taken or isn't ready to date. ugh!