Real Love - Love and Romance

Victoria_Byrd

Victoria_Byrd
Posted

Is there any real love left? I want real love. With a female. I have an open relationship with a man who understands that I need the touch of a real woman. He supports me. I have been on a journey to find the real woman of my dreams but I can't seem to find her. Is there anyone out there looking for real love as well.

Posted

lea does bring up a good question but if ur asking if thers any left =] yes even if its only in my own head ther is

Posted

woot i'ma doctor! do i get a lab coat instead of the hugme jackets?! wait no! don't take my jacket! i wants it! *hugs onto herself/jacket*

*coughs* anywho. there is always a thing of real love, but it has so many different kinds and levels to it in itself. the real love that your b/f has for you is real cause he understands your needs and desires but still stands close by you to care for you, which is hard for a man, well for anyone i'd think.
your friends have real love for you in the care and support they provide for you, same as your fam.
real love is easy to find if you just look at all the people that care about you. but true real love, the truest of loves that bind you to someone else that's time, like all good things do. took time for you to grow and become the beautiful person you are today and love is pretty much the same thing, it grows into people to become beautiful.