Brittany_Vi

I HATE BEING ALONE!!! - Lesbian Ladies

Brittany_Vi
Posted

Why is that even though i might b heavy set.... all the females around me that are either bi or gay.... dont want any thing to do with me?
what the hell?????

Posted

That is not right and body type don't make a person.

Ashley_Dinn
Posted

I am sorry to hear that. It sucks to be the only one. I have been their before. If you ever need a friend you can talk to me.

Posted

I get that a lot too. It just means that they have absolutely no taste I mean I think just from ur pic that ur very good looking.

Posted

Agreed. If they are honestly looking and focusing on the 'looks' then they aren't worth your time. I mean looks are a plus or bonus, but its the personality that matters most.

Posted

very very true if uve got a good heart and good personality then ur the best looking person in the world cause it all comes down to whats on the inside. u could have the best looks but a lousy personality and that makes u very ugly but if ur average or below by social standards but r the sweetest person then ur beautiful. just like the saying beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone.

Posted

Body type does play some part in first impression and attraction, but people with really nice bodies doesn't necessarily always have someone. I have a great body, and i know i'm beautiful, but i also been single for over a year. Most women i meet are either playas, whores, or psycho. It just takes some time to find the right person

Posted

i love me a big girl. i mean...i date all sizes as long as u aint 2 big an know how 2 carry urself an u aint 2 skinny. i like meat on mi girls. i wanna b able 2 have sumthin 2 hold on to.

Posted

I agree with that I don't want to hug myself when i go to hug my girl. but I'll never have that problem cause I really like the ones with larger figures around the breast and butt area.

Buffy_Ballard
Posted

i find personality to be key. looks are in there somewhat but if you tell your self everyday and believe what you tell yourself, you build a portrait of what others see. if you look down at your feet all day never holding your head high people will see you are not confident and have a lot of issues with yourself. if you look up hold proud to who you are people will see that and think and know you are worth while. every one is worth while but you also need to portray yourself in that fashion. if you always sulk thats not something to be proud of. love your body love yourself. i used to be a swimsuit model and hated my body. i fought with weight issues but held myself confident and people saw that. looking back i had body and now its crap! i waisted all that time worrying about myself when really i just had to look up and see who i was. you are beautiful dont let them get you down. they are not worth your time if they are so selfish they cant see good charactor. size doesnt matter really. its how you portrey yourself as

Posted

Yeah thats true u have to b confident about urself for others to think ur even worth talking to. so hold ur head high and love urself for who u r and who u can b if u try hard enough.

Posted

i agree....im 5ft 5in and 120 pounds...ive always thought that girls who were full figured looked way better than i and generally i find that most people feel this way too....if u feel that ur weight is the problem than u r wrong....its the people around u...i would try to find more positive people outside of my social circle...i say this cuz i went through something like that....it worked for me..but it has to start with u, brittany, and then others will see....

Posted

I've had to do the same thing once or twice. see I'm 5'2 1/2" and weigh in at about 204 but I'm ok with myself its everyone else around me they dont want to be seen with me cause i weigh over 200lbs but i have larger than average bones so i know its not my fault. Yes i am over weight but not by all that much. my doc says i'd look good at 195 and no less or id look like a stick with really big shoulders and breasts.

Posted

Adrianne hell i wuld love walkin with u. id do it wit no problem @ all. an...if u gone look like a stick wit really big shoulders an breasts...dont go lower den 195.

Posted

dont worry i wont and thanks at least ur nicer than 99.9% of my friends.

Brittany_Vi
Posted

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww