Nicole_Orwan

Miranda - Poetry Group

Posted

You know...I'm the person that started this group and I have so few poems on here...well I think its time for one

My slumbering, interupted by my sorrowful emptiness shattered the barracade that my eyelids formed...slowly I rose...my bed like a sponge that seeped in my sweat...I gazed over to see no one beside me...my abode empty and lifeless...I sighed but once and fell to my pillow..."Life...so pointless....so fragile..." I thought..."One's mere existence is not ecknowledged by anyone...then that one is no one..." I whispered...yet no one answered...I sighed again and turned to my side...six o' clock....time for work...I rose and attempted to reach the floor with my feet yet could not...I was capible of very little I though to myself...I limped into the bathroom lazly and looked into the mirror..."Everyone is your enemy....even you" I said in the clear space that was my mind...then I brushed my teeth and washed my face clear of any decay...though the filth that encased my heart could not be swept clean...I then dressed myself...my tie crooked, my shirt wrinkled and my pants in need of hemming...I then grasped my suitcase and left my dark abyss...my apartment...locking the door behind me...the locks sounded of shackles...I walked down the street to the coffee shop and ordered a small to go...the man handed me my bitter beverage and I turned...banging into someone...I spilled my drink over my clothes and sighed..."I'm so so sorry" I heard...my heart stopped...I looked up slowly to see a small woman...her dress a beautiful summer yellow...kissed by a faded orange...I was stunned...we exchanged a smile...then...well...the rest is history ...love is strong Miranda...just like you said...just like you

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW thats fucking CUTE!!! OMG love story! -squeel!- i want to hear rest of story >.

Posted

aww u didnt that would have been totally awesome though >.