Louise_Fiona_Reynolds

How freaky are u? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

I love BITING, SCRATCHING, HAIR PULLING, BEING SPANKED and BEING TIED UP or BLIND FOLDED... what about everyone else what do u all like... what turns u on?

Posted

I love basically all the same things as you do Louise!
I love giving hickies and being blind folded the most!

Posted

i love skin... strange i know but that how freaky i can be i love spanking
hmmmm

minus the hair pulling i love everything else

Faydra_Peterson
Posted

i love bein choked,that is the best. i also love my hair pulled

Alexandra_Lundquist
Posted

I love being choked, punched, slapped, and love having my hair pulled. Most people think thats too extreme but that's just how I am.

Posted

thas some seriously rough sex there run....mmm though clifford would take it farther and slice me up and drink my blood or cut us both and I would drink his...yeah I know but it was a bad relationship.....I love haiving my hair pulled hard so that I am looking at the roof if I am on top or from behind, if I am on the bottom than I like having it pulled so i am staring at the wall...and if you add biting to that, and I dont mean a little nibble you have to leave marks!! its just not worth it otherwise...

Posted

o.0 and a good spank is always nice!!

Posted

I'm currently in a BDSM relationship and my kinky list is pretty extensive. I do like having my hair pulled, being cuffed, shackled, blindfolded, pinched, spanked, bitten, and all other sorts of things, but I don't like blood letting or having blood drawn. I also draw the line at certain role playing, daddy play, scat and golden showers.

I'm a switch too so I love to give it just as much as I love to take it, but I don't have to be kinky all the time.

Jalissa_Snyder
Posted

My hubby really loves being dominated, so I have become his dominatrix (it's still a work in progress, but I'm getting better at it). One time, his best friend came over and I dominated both of them (and they're both in the army, so I got to act out my fantasy ). The kinkiest thing I have probably ever done was when I cut my arm (with a razor blade and let my husband suck my blood. I got an insane orgasm. Only thing is, you've got to be careful, cuz wen the idea first came up, my hubby couldn't cut himself, so he let his drunk best friend do it, who cut a couple of tendons and he needed surgery (of course, we didn't tell the surgeon how he got it, he was supposedly carving a cow hahahaha). Also, people think you're suicidal cuz they see cuts on your arm, so I cut on my upper forearm, to help that, but people still saw them and asked if I was okay. I even had to explain why I cut myself to a couple of people. Needless to say, they left me alone after that. I like to be dominated on occasion, but I've never been dominated by a woman, although I'd like to someday. I also shoved my big pink vibrating dildo up my straight husband's ass.....He likes to forget about that one, but I never let him, cuz it cracks me up!!!

Jalissa_Snyder
Posted

My hubby really loves being dominated, so I have become his dominatrix (it's still a work in progress, but I'm getting better at it). One time, his best friend came over and I dominated both of them (and they're both in the army, so I got to act out my fantasy ). The kinkiest thing I have probably ever done was when I cut my arm (with a razor blade and let my husband suck my blood. I got an insane orgasm. Only thing is, you've got to be careful, cuz wen the idea first came up, my hubby couldn't cut himself, so he let his drunk best friend do it, who cut a couple of tendons and he needed surgery (of course, we didn't tell the surgeon how he got it, he was supposedly carving a cow hahahaha). Also, people think you're suicidal cuz they see cuts on your arm, so I cut on my upper forearm, to help that, but people still saw them and asked if I was okay. I even had to explain why I cut myself to a couple of people. Needless to say, they left me alone after that. I like to be dominated on occasion, but I've never been dominated by a woman, although I'd like to someday. I also shoved my big pink vibrating dildo up my straight husband's ass.....He likes to forget about that one, but I never let him, cuz it cracks me up!!!