James_Starr

Where have all the gay furries gone? - Writers Nook

James_Starr
Posted

Has anyone written anything furry on this site yet? Or is it even allowed? I sure do hope so. Furry gay erotica is my specialty! Not to mention my favorite. Please tell me there are other furry writers here! Not just erotic, but all sorts! Statisically, most people who ARE furries are gay. You guys are here somewhere, I know it! Show yourself! Show me I'm not alone!

Cory_Shallow
Posted

No. Furries. Allowed.
GB2Furnet/Affinity.

Posted

Dear Mr. Furry:
I am very pleased to inform you that I have run into NO furries on this site, and I hope it remains that way. I do believe you are alone on this one. If anyone is reading this, PLEASE !!! No furryness! >-< That is all.

Posted

No furries? Now that really does suck! Perhaps there was a sale on Nair? I hear that waxing is a big thing, for those who've got the urge for pain, of another kind. I'm hairless and I hunt furries. If you have a patch of grass, it's a start. If you have furry legs/arms? There's nothing more erotic than a furry man! ALL my boyfriends were furry. Most of the men I've played with were... yup, you guest it... FURRY! If you have chest stubble, then I know you are one of them! Let it grow or trim it never shave it. There are those of us in this world who desire the fur. Who crave the fur. A muscular furry man is quite erotic, masking what's beneath. The sheer pleasure is obtained when one caresses the pelt and finds so much more, with a single caress. Keep looking James and please let me know if you luck out and I'll do the same for you. Furry men, please to respond. There are some who really do appreciate a furry body =) !!

Posted

...Dude... He's talking about people who dress up in animal costumes and have sex as if they were the animal in question...>__> Not hairy men. I'm sure there are quite a few of those on here.

Cory_Shallow
Posted

@Krystoffer: Ha ha. Bears are not furries, learn your own lingo.

Posted

my roommate is a furry and he has a profile on this site. and your quite right most furries are gay

Tim_Armstrong
Posted

okay now i sound like a noob but what is a furry?

Posted

First off, I know my lingo quite well. Secondly, no where in the posting did it mention "people who wear fur costumes" Thirdly, as you can see, Tim didn't know what a "furry" was either. So, If you're going to post such comments like your's, try explaining your statement more clearly... sheesh!

Posted

you learn something new every day lol. furries!?

Posted

Ha ha,,the first time i heard of furries,was on CSI,on tv,very interesting,,poor guy dressed up as a bear or something,,getting sick on the side of the road,,someone shot him by mistake,,Grism and the lovely Catherine were called to the scene,,went to the party to investigate,,very interesting,,never thought furries were such a thing,,until now,,but i would not be against it,,i would not dress up like that myself,,but i will not judge anyone who does,,

Posted

It's just another form of Fetishism. It's uncommon and more than likely, very underground. There are such groups in Canada. After I did some digging and talking to my friends who are into Fetish groups, it was then that I learned that this does exist. I seen that CSI episode. Interesting. Twisted and bizarre. The original statement that sparked all this, the person who posted it, never clarified the comment to begin with. I hate that. Now this is all here say and the truth of the posting has been set free! For the record, I've gotten into some interesting fetish scenes myself but never as a Furrie! That just a tad to much and borders on the edge of weird/kinky. What ever floats your boat, eh?

Posted

he was a raccoon...
just saying cause that was like a first ep and incounter on furries and csi and i really liked it, thought it was good, just seeing the detectives step in the "unknown"

i think it'd be something interesting to explore, i'd try it, why not? got the time

Posted

I am a furry and proud of it >.> Dunno what are you people against, I do not have fursuit and I do not have sex with animals, I have my boyfriend and we are happy together, only we are furries in our hearts

Posted

Holy crap! This discussion is several months old Grovajl. Check months ago, it may help you. No one is disputing it. If you go back to the first page, I was highly misinformed, since the original person to post a comment, did not stipulate as to what a furry was. Therefore, I only assumed she was referring to hairy men. It wasn't until an episode (outlined by "deleted user") that her comment regarding furies made any sense. I don't condone anyone who is kinky in that way. After all, it's their kink and not mine. What ever floats your boat.

Posted

Thank you and sorry.. I wrote immediately because I was tired of people on internet annoying furries all the way.. but it is okay now, I apologize for bringing the topic up again ^^;

Posted

No worries Grovajl. It's just refreshing to see an old topic wake up. That CSI episode was rather interesting, for it opened up peoples minds about other kinky sex things. I've seen many things in my life time, some I've only heard about and some I was prevailed to view demonstrations and make a conscious (spelling) decision. Some things I enjoy on the "kink" level, not many would. This makes us unique. Like I said, "What ever floats your boat". =)

Posted

im not a 'furry.' I cant even bear normal body hair so i guess im a 'smoothie' lol. However, im ok with furries. The first humans were covered in fur and its in all our genes. I think its brilliant that people who want to fuck other furry costumed people are able to do so, because its better than doing it to non-consensual real furry animals! Live and let live. As long as everyone consenting and enjoying who is anyone else to judge!

James_Starr
Posted

It's amazing, the type of conversation my topic stirred up. People hating furries, people standing up for them, and others having never heard of them until reading all this. You guys are all an interesting bunch.

Posted

One of my good friends is a gay furry, he's a fox. He's perfectly normal otherwise. Just because someone is a furry doesn't mean that they should be judged differently than anyone else.