i hate dem fake lesbians - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i feel like us lesbians fight hard to get our rights and now these fake ass wanna be down lesbians puttin a bad name for us they call all lesbians confused how some ladies feel bout that??????

Posted

yeppp.......its like its trendy to be gay or sumthin...i hate em

Posted

Yeah i remember one day i asked my lil sis how school was goin n she said "oh idk.. it was ok... its like everyone wants to be gay all of the sudden tho" and i couldnt understand how ppl could take that way of life and use it as a trend. wtf. You either got it, or you dont. Its not a game you know? And lesbians are not the ones who are confused.. its society and how people cant understand it cuz theyre confused about it themselves! Even tho its a pretty simple concept to understand. gahhhh

Posted

i 100 percent agree. I HATE that shit. why is it so funny to say u are jus to get attention? being a lesbian is a way of life. not sumthin to play around with! why is that so hard for people to understand?

Posted

i totally agree the first girl i was with never knew what she wanted always said she wanted to be with girls but wanted to get married and have her own kids so she would constantly talk about her liking girls being just a phase and it always caused fights and then days later she would come back apologizing and saying that she was just upset because of something her family said i told her that its one or the other and that she cant have her cake and eat it too and she got pissed and asked me how i would feel and i told her i wouldnt care because if they cant support me then i dont need them in my live i know what i want and i know what i dont and i dont need poeple telling me how to make myself happy based on society's standards

Shanita_Wall
Posted

damn i agree wit all yall' im from a lil town called Pablo, and it is like a game for gurls up her, they always tryna be wit a guy til one night there aint no guys to snag so they try to swing da other way....That aint gay thats slutty, i cant stand it, shyt If yur gay u know yur gay aint no confusion in it....I dont gotta try dick to know i dont like dick u kno what im sayin?