Bethany_Grigg

Biter? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Bethany_Grigg
Posted

What are your takes on biting? Personally, it's super stimulating. =] but some people get wierded out by it. What about you guys?

Alexandra_Gordon
Posted

I like being bitten almost as much as I like biting, personally. Which is a lot.

Posted

Totally love it and those who don't have not gotten a nice nibble on the back of the neck and shoulder. ;D

Posted

I'm mad when it comes to things like biting!! I love it!! I love biting and being bitten, especially on the neck!! It sends shivers down my spine!!

Bethany_Grigg
Posted

how hard?

Carlesha_Rowles
Posted

I love to be bitten, my husband bite me so hard that i started to bleed, was bruised for a week, it was right on the neck too it was worth the bruise.

Posted

nothing like a good nibble or a bite so hard it bruises....Im more of the bitter than Pat is unless hes in an agressive mood, which now that hes in school and already frustrated with the teacher after one day...Im betting ill get a nice aggresive nibble...as long as you stay away from cookie!! ugh I had an ex who bit my clit so hard I cried (it was right when I was cuming) needless to say I know longer cum >_

Alexandra_Lundquist
Posted

Yea I love being bitten hard but if it's down there it has to be gentle.

Posted

I love being biting hard on the neck and scratching. anything like that, it's great...

Bethany_Grigg
Posted

my bf doesn't bite right... he goes through the motions but doesn't actually try to make it feel good or sensual in any way. he bites like he's trying to chew a burger, not get me excited. lmao

Posted

lol I'd be too busy trying not to laugh at him.

I do like biting and being bitten, but not too hard. I have a chronic pain condition so it really depends on my pain levels and where. Otherwise I enjoy it quite a bit. I found out I like it because I started biting when orgasming. It was pretty funny the first time and the marks were there for awhile. It's a shame though, because not many people I meet to date have wanted to bite in the past.

Posted

mm, I love being bitten and biting. It's quite delicious, and my fiance has lovely sharp little teeth that fit perfectly into my neck, shoulder, hip, ass... all good places ^_^

Beth_Deeley
Posted

ooooooo I love biting, and being bitten, hard or soft its all nice . Tho I bruise like a peach :S so I get really bad bruises, but their so worth it. xxx

Posted

I've found the best spot (at least for me and my husband enjoys it as well), is if you catch the jugular bettween you teeth, flick it, give it a little bite (not to hard), drag your teeth along it (in any combination of the fore meantioned things), you get a shudder, a bit of pain, and a tingling (sp?) feeling... It makes my husband shudder (not in a bad way), giggle a bit, and sigh... I love it! I react in a similar way (I get really turned on and can become a bit aggresive).... if you both do it to each other at the same time I find it even better...

Arryn_Tyler
Posted

mmmmmm biting. ♥