NETASHIA_BROWN

DO'S AND DONT'S? - Lesbian Ladies

NETASHIA_BROWN
Posted

HOW DO MOST FEMALES LIKE THEY BED ROCKED?

NETASHIA_BROWN
Posted

I BEEN WIT A PICKY CHICK, SUMTIMES SHE LIKE HA CLIT SUCKED, BUT THEN SHE WANTED IT SLAPPED, OR OR SHE WANTS HA PUSSY SUCKED ON THEN SHE WANTS TU RIDE A FACE LIKE WTF I AINT NO COWBOY! I GOT STAMINA BUT SHIIITT.

Star_Harvey
Posted

shit sumtime you just have to do what you have to do to please yo gurl and dats all itis to it.i would rather have sumone who want to try need thang someone who want broing in bed.:>

Star_Harvey
Posted

whats ok for a fem to do to a stud in bed?

Posted

well iono about other studs but mine is a real woman. she loves to be treated as such in and outside the bedroom. ive been with one stud was restricted our sex life and of course, that didnt last long. i think of sex as a recognition ceremony. i want to thank her for everything that she has ever done for me and let her know how much she is appreciated. if i cant truly please you, im going to feel incomplete.

Posted

i def kno how that feels dee because sometimes my wife wont let me touch her in certain places...she wont let me taste her 2 often either and it makes me feel like im missing something sometimes. It also took me a while 2 guage that Star. I didnt even kno if i should touch her breast wen we 1st got 2gether lol..i used 2 touch around them