Viv_Vu

Love to give or to get head. - Lesbian Ladies

Viv_Vu
Posted

Okay. So i missin my girl and thought about the first time we talked. So she told me , she love doin all the work. All ihad to do is lay down n get all the pleasure. And she satistfied by just doin that n get nothin in return. Likeee whattt??? Guess im lucky. Lol

Soo what about you??
Love to give or to get???
What kind of girl do you love, ones that give or get???

Kristina_Moss
Posted

I am so into pleasing...to get a woman off almost gets me off it is so hot!!! so yeah I am more into pleasing than getting pleased....the last girl i was with was into pleasing also...which was hot because we fought for the top...ah so hot lol

Viv_Vu
Posted

Lol.... Same wid me. I love givin ma the pleasure. Soo yeh same wid me n my girl. We be wrestling each other .

Posted

Viv.. i was wit a grl jus like that..she was all about pleasing me..actually she didnt even want me to return the favor. So I took pleasure in not having t do nething..but when I did feel like doing it back I had 2 beg her..lol..didnt like that part

Viv_Vu
Posted

Lol... Thats funnyy... I love it when my girl beggss me... Oh mangz. Thats a turn on.

Posted

Pleasuring others gets me going, but I'm not so self sacrificing to ever turn down lovins for myself. lol

Ask_Me_38812
Posted

Giving has to be the hottest part of the whole sex experience, you get to hear, taste, touch..... everything about it is hot ! But i never turn down getting!!

Posted

giving is the beeesssttt everrr! i love it! but the girl i was last with was all about the 69 an tht was extremely hoooottt

Posted

I personally love both. I like to tease each other first. 69 is the best i must say. I love pleasing each other at the same time. its a major turn on

Posted

yesss it is! toooootally agree

Viv_Vu
Posted

Lol.. My girl love 69. But guess what? I dunt let my girl lick , leave it there to tease her while im giving ha head. Lol...

Viv_Vu
Posted

Lol..i love sexy moans...girl wid bad moan is a turn off...

Posted

moaning drives me crazy i love it! an teasing is the best..i love teasing my girl till she touches herself..its sooo hot

Viv_Vu
Posted

I personally love teastinq my babe. It drive her crazy for wantinq more. But a while she gets mad and wild. From there she take control. lmao

Sarah_Franik
Posted

I love to give pleasure, but then again, i expect the same attitude from my partner. Sod going to bed with a plank that just lies there and moans. Might as well have sex with a dead body releasing gas.

Me and my partner are both into pleasing, and reaching the ultimate goal (((MULTIPULE ORGASM!))) so they has to be a happy medium. Though i have to admit, i can cum when giving out the goods. Something hot about the whole aspect of 'look what i can do to your body' lol

Posted

When I'm with my partner and everything is right between us, I feel like an artist at work. Everything is a victory... from the time her legs come apart enough to allow my hands to start work till the final moment when every muscle in her body is taunt, her back is arched and her eyes are rolled back into her head. It fills me with wonder and accomplishment when I think about the power I have to create that kind of response.

Posted

I believe that I am more the domanant one, I can get a little bossy and a little rough sometimes. I don't mind getting a little something but my partner must be getting it as well. I need to please her, and fell her. That is what I need and need to get out of it. Her satisfaction. I guess you could say I would be her slave

Viv_Vu
Posted

Lol.. A slave...? Thats sound fun... My girl love to give me all the pressure. She would just want to give me head all night.

Megan_Tomashot
Posted

i like to be submissive theres just something about a girl just takeing control of me, maybe because not to many can do it. I am very dominate like someone said i love to see what i can make her body do and the sounds that she makes almost makes me orgasm with out nothing else

Posted

i love both. i love to get pleased but i also love 2 please. but i mean...@ da same time...sometimes...if i please sumbody...they dont have 2 do nething back cuz im good wit knowin i did mi job rite. tha sound of a female moanin an scratchin me an pullin mi hair cuz of wat im doin iz gud enuf.

Allyssa_Arnold
Posted

i think i speak for all ladies, u sum it up n a nut shell.

Posted

I LOVE TO GIVE, BUT FEMALES ALWAYS SEEM TO WANT TO GIVE ME PLEASURE, EVEN AFTER I SAY THAT IM PLEASED ENOUGH BY SEEIN THEM CUM AND SEEIN THEY BODY JERK AND SHIT FROM THE PLEASURE I DONE GAVE THEM. LIKE I SAID, I LOVE TO GIVE, ESPECIALLY TO THEM STUDS THAT ACT LIKE THEY CANT BE TOUCHED, I MAKE THEM CHANE THEY MINDS REAL QUICK!! LOL :^$