Noemi_Garcia_37693

question to anyone!!!!! - Lesbian Ladies

Noemi_Garcia_37693
Posted

"if you know the consequence, would you be willing to take the risk?"

i guess this is just a general question to any subject in your mind.

what if the consequensces are bad? would someone still take that leap of faith knowing that thats what you want, or would it be too scary?
does this make any sense?

Posted

if it was something important to me that i needed to do i would still do anything. overall i don't really care about consequences from things, i do the things i do to learn and move on and become more of myself

Posted

makes alot of sense, just have to take that risk sometimes...If its important and means that much to you then do it. There's only one way to know how its going to turn out...Right?

Posted

The biggest risks hold the largest rewards. Just make sure you do your research on the subject before you jump in blind. Feel it out, test the waters but don't dance around it too long or the opportunity may pass you by :P

Shanita_Wall
Posted

U gotta riskit to get da biscuit lmao

Posted

It depends on how much you consider the situation to be "risky". Every action you take in life has some kind of consequence. So it all really comes down to you and what you can handle. Im not sure what the "risk" is in your case.. but I wish you good luck.. and i hope this helped! 8) -T