its hard to find a girl.. - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

no matter where i look i cant seem to find a girl..i mean idk y..my best friend doesn't wanna do anything b/c for the simple fact that we are best friends and she doesn't wanna jeopardize anything...i mean that ain't the first time that i have heard that tho...but yeeeeeaaaa so hopefully i will have luck on here!! =/

Kelsey_Barrow
Posted

i knowwww most of my friends are straight 8[

Brandi_Mitchell
Posted

my bestie and i have a similair situation.... but id rather us not screw up a friendship.... most of my friends are bi or gay and i just dont wanna go there...

Sam_Noland
Posted

I am in a similar situation but the girl I like just sees me as a friend but I'd rather her be my friend then not have her at all. I usually don't have a lot of luck in the love department but I wish you luck Alois!

Posted

I'm in the same situation. One of my closest friends is "straight" and I don't want to go there. I'm not interested. But if I go out and hook up with a gay or bi girl she always freaks out. I really don't get it. That is why I keep that drama away from me.
I have a No Drama policy, I'm too old for all the bs that comes with it. At the end of the day I just need an awesome friend with benefits to have a great time with and hang out with the potencial of becoming something more serious.

Is that too much to ask for? -- Sorry if I'm too honest. That's me.

Posted

thankz Sam!! Alex, that is what i want with her and she was actually thinking about considering it but i mean she has only made out with ONE girl when she was drunk..so she is like bicurious really..and i wanna be the girl that can make her mind up..u kno?? just start off as friends with benefits and then work our way up but if she doesnt want anything more than that...i'm totally ok with it!!

Posted

Alois, what you want to do is only worth it if she doesn't have any kind of drama going on with a boyfriend or ex-boyfriend.
I wanted to hook up with my friend because she is also curious but she has so much drama going on with her boyfriend that it actually makes me sick! They fight and make up again, and again. I rather invest my time wisely in a girl that really deserves my attention, and that won’t take me for granted.

Bethany_Grigg
Posted

that's exactly right alex. it's easier to start off a relationship on a comfortable basis with the possibilty of something more clear in both of ur minds. =] that just gets rid of all the potential bullshnikey that comes with a bicurious girl.

Elvia_Ortiz
Posted

Alex most of my friends are straight too. actually I have one gay friend (my best guy friend) and one bi friend a gurl who I just so happened to attempt to build with... My advice is never go out with a friend; you may not want to but you truely do loose the friendship after that. Believe me it gets very uncomfortable. Also my bestfriend is straight. At one point I wasn't sure though she new about my likes so I brought it across to her once. She told me she wasn't and that was that... Thank god I got to keep her friendship; we r still as close as ever. I remember bein so nervous to talk to her about it. but yea anywho... Finding gurls is very impossible where I live. there isn't really that many gurls that are appealing to me and not only that but the choices are limited since there isn't many gays or bi's in my area... So I figured I'd give this site a shot! I hope I get lucky and I wish luck to you too Alois.

Posted

My last g/f is bi and we are very good friends... I just wish we could be more some times and she just dosen't want to go there for some reason again. So now it is just hard to find a g/f who will love me.

Posted

I agree! I was born a boy and I changed everything to be a girl. Yes! Everything thanks to hormones and surgery and I still love girls but now I am also dating and loving guys. It is very difficult to find a nice bi or lesbian girl who will understand what I have gone through and become and I live in a big city, Philadelphia.

I love being a girl for good now and I think being bi is the best of both worlds and I would not change it for anything.

aki

Amy_Thain
Posted

I know what you mean as well me and a close friend were getting really close then she stopped because she did not want to go there I wanted to know why not that I had a problem with it. But when she said society would frown upon the fact ( her mom would also ) that is when she diapered tried to be with men but it does not seem to work for me they just don't interest me I don't really care what society thinks she actually just got into contact with me again and has been saying that same stuff as b4 should I go for it or see her intentions I have a boyfriend right now with a 10 month old daughter because she has been my only love that I have wanted to be with when she left just started going with men till I could see what she wanted ( again men are really no interest to me ) please if you don't mind giving me some guidance

Posted

sure is hard to find a girl, u still gotta go thru all the flakes! if i had to meet someone who said somethin society and what ppl thought, i wouldnt wanna date someone like that. my ex wasnt gonna be bi anymore if she didnt go to heaven cuz her pastor was tellin her if she didnt stop liking girls she wont go to heaven. that drove me nuts!

i wish i could find a girl, even a nice friend wouldnt be bad either.

Posted

Why is it so hard to find a girl who wants the best of both worlds? I am married but looking for a friend who likes it all. A woman who is looking for a best friend and also fun playmates.The situation could be serious or no strings. Why not? Life is too short and I want to have as much fun as possible.