hot - Love and Romance

Posted

*smiles and holds up a contract* yeah you signed it! see see! *points to come scribbles that looks like crystals name* you were asleep but you still signed. it's nt a dating contract just that i own you, so like same basic thing

Posted

LMFAO WHERE IS MY PRENUPT!!! LOL got damn it XD i dont remember that u drug me!! omg XD i got tricked into a relationship again no matter what i cant seem to not stay single for even one minute XD

Posted

See would of not had that problem if u stayed with the corn!
Corn wouldn't had drug, corn only wants to love you LMFAO!
Oh well guess ur pussy bout to get whipped really well by Lea!

Spanky Whiparella

Posted

*nods her head and holds up some corn* oh no, it was part of this as well, after all it's the stalker and i'm the commander it tells me what i'm missing. (ahaha, get it the corns the stalker it's a stalk! ahaha)

Posted

LMFAO omg ur sooo corny lea lol and Sammie come on u were tamed doesnt mean i 'm going to be tamed -points to ur leash- some one is tugging on it really tight better skip over there Romeo

and omg lea u stalked me! which one were u the one in the bush or the one behind the tree or the one in the starbucks XD

Posted

lmao omg XD lea is a stalker !! XD

lol fuck off sammie u have the baby xP i aint having no one kids XD how about u have my babies &gt=3 i'll give ur ass triplets my shit good like that XD

yeah u have to wait 9 months of ***

Posted

I love the smell of child support in the morning, better reconsider Crystal lol! Don't matter i got stronger genes kids come looking like me anyway!
The Romeo/Bandit prophecy has come true thanks to Crystal for the start of my empire.
*evil laught*

Posted

LMFAO if we both got strong genes i wonder who they will turn out like? maybe if u train them then yeah little freaking bandits everywhere LOL XD lmao i aint paying shit those arent my kids! XD

LOL lea wth ? XD lmfao omg ur cute -pinches lea cheeks-

Posted

idk how i'm a witness, i don't think i'd watch. *rubs cheeks* what if since you guys are both strong genes than half of them are just like sam and the other half just like crystal....
oh fuck that's all we need....
*flees*

Posted

no they are not that why i am fleeing with all the virgins of the world and than becoming a man to save the world, only the hot virgins and like one's that are age appropriate. so go ahead and bring on the chaos i'll be in hiding

Posted

Where ever there are females there are panies so u can try to hide but we will find u and take them all!

One snatch at a time, they will be mines lol!

And we ain't neva scared mutha fucker grab ur piece cuz we don't care bust them shots, call the cops cuz we ain't neva gonna stop, takin panies off them kitties while i running through ur cities, such a pity feelin titties while i'm robbing ur kitty!

LMAO by the time u read this 5 females had their panies snatch
Protect ur panies
*sike* like i would promote that lol!

Paid for by Bandit