hot - Love and Romance

Posted

*flinches and yipes as she's smacked and roughly played with, her muscles tense as she's pined, her body moves less and less in protest as she moans louder and louder, her toes curling and hands clenching shut, her back arched slightly* ye-yes i-i understand

Posted

*arches her neck out and turns her head to the side, allowing crystal access to her whole neck, her moans soften as she bites onto her lower lip* U-uh down *is all she can manage as she squirms with excitement*

Posted

*licks and kisses up and down lea's neck, smacks Lea legs harder* didnt i say no moving... hm down? *turns lea around and pushes her to the floor, moves my tongue down to Lea's breast, bites and sucks on lea nipples* right here? *my tongue slowly moves down to lea's naval* u have to be more specific or i wont grant ur request =P

Posted

*flinches at the smacks, and tries harder to hold firm, her excitement building up, it getting harder for not to move at all, her hands go to the back of crystals head as her fingers intertwine with her hair, her breath gets heavy as crystal moves down to her breast* u-uh m-my pussy, down to-my pussy, please! *she begs as moans escape her lips*

Posted

Well Corn hates you lmao!
You can't get steak from butt cheeks!
You get rump roast from butt cheeks!
Know ur food!
-Throws cream corn at Crystal -
"now it looks like a corn had its way with you lol!
Ewwww.............is that y u hate corn so much?

Posted

LMFAO i know my food groups! XD i get steak from here to know ur groups! she got firm tight booty XD so steak rump roast XD lmfao ewwwwwwww
oh god i hate cream corn !!! nasty ur soo gonna die i'm getting Juliet XD to pull on that damn leash XD lmao -throws cream corn on sammie and pulls her shirt back and pulls it all in her breast and i smash it in there- &gt=P

i hate corn because its nasty xD god i dont like the taste if u love corn so much marry it !

Posted

Come on Crystal corn is ur friend!

Until Babygirl comes get me, i'll be doin whatever i want lol and that includes pelting u with corn in the meantime!

-Throws corn cob to the back of Crystal's head-
Nah u kiss and marry the corn, corn hater before i send the children of the corn after you!

Posted

LOL STOP THAT WOMAN!! damn bandit xD where is Juliet ! XD
pfft u know what i got for the children of the corn i big ass shotgun thats what! and an axe to cut of their heads!

lol i'm not the one in love with the corn sammie now am i u marry it!

Posted

*pushes the pistol down* now u know damn well i dont like corn that shit gross if i did have a private affair it would be more tasteful and sweet like with one of my deeds *Pulls out deed* hehehe honey bun deed mmm her booty x3 OMG her booty *drools a little*

Posted

So ur admitting u had an affair with honey bun and use the corn as a scapegoat? Who else did u taste Crystal? I betcha she fool around with the Muffin Man's lady too! Who else did u snack on Crystal?

Posted

LMFAO XD fuck yeah Muffin Man's lady was good! damn i want a piece of that Muffin LOL oh i snacked on many =3 oooo like Butterfinger mmm damn she was good XD and the corn wasnt in it in the first place!

LOL and it wasnt an affair numb nuts!