hot - Love and Romance

Posted

*pulls Miranda down on top of me and quickly flips her on her back with her right leg pin back and looks her in the eyes*

"Don't worry about that, I always finish what i started even if I didn't start it first!"

-procedes to leavea a trail of kisses going down starting from lips towards and past the navel to other set of lips!-

I like a little slip and slide action!
Bandit sliding into 3rd base

Posted

ah don't cry chica I'm in the same situation myself but I just keep reminding Babygirl its for a bigger cost, cuz we plan on buying a house soon. Everyonce in awhile she let her emotions get the best of her and i don't blame her cuz of our distance but I do stay strong for her and jus let her knw im here always to listen and disagree or complain. I can't expect her to be like me so I just reasure her that this is temporary and its only piece of the picture not the whole image

Posted

This always works for me and makes Babygirl smile. I handwrite her letters and just tell her how I feel about us and how she means the world to me. I written her alot of letters since the day I met her, I think that's what keeps us on track since im not usually emotional around her at least she know why I do what I do. A letter to me is better cause you can take all ur thoughs and organize them in ways you can't do with words over the phone. I write her a letter at least twice a week cuz I do miss being near her. This is just something she can hold on to and read a piece of me and know that I love her dearly with all my heart and appreciate her. She's knows that im out here making a difference for us so we can have all we need and which in return motivates her to stay focus and on track. That's my emotional release, everything else I do is physical lol from running, to kempo, and dance to release that tension.

Posted

Not me i don't mind long distance cuz that's how I work! I need a woman to hold things down and meet me halfway. If she can't handle that then she's not strong enough for an individual like me, suppose I gotta make a move and there is good money involve I need encouragement not whinning about why im not there with u when u know why im not there.

Posted

i agree with ya sammie, i find that distance is just another obstacle the two can over come and if they pull it off well it's something else that proves you two should be together, and distance is a very hard thing to get thro so it proves your both not willing to give up on each other.
*smacks crystals hands*

Posted

ouchie -rubs my hands- i agree with u to sammie and lea oh man i hate the whinning about y ur not there and the alread know y

-gropes lea's chest- =P dont smack me hand again this makes me feel better its just like cuddling :3

Posted

Pacifer?

*looks up at crystal, wrapping her arms about her neck and kisses her down to start kissing her, her hands sliding in the back of her shirt, undoing her bra*

Posted

2nd going to 3rd going to HOME PLATE XD it is going all the way! LOL

-kisses lea, wiggles my tongue in lea's mouth, grabs lea hands and pins her down- no one told u to do that -licks lea ears-

Posted

*shivers run up her spin as her ears get lick, a small moan escapes her lips, she kiss' back strongly, trying to gain some dominance, her body wiggling about to get free of crystal's grasp*