Mariah_Baker

I have a question - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

So i was talking to my friends (all guys lol) asked them why every girl I date is just plain mean. They told me that all girls are mean. so i was wondering are all girls mean or do i just have really bad luck lol. oh and where do you find these mythical nice girls?

Posted

haha
well, i hope i'm not mean, put it that way.
Yes, there can be pretty bitches out there. I always go after character (not always good, sometimes i end up with real uglys) so i dont oftn end up with mean girls...
Everybody has a little bitchy side, with some ppl its just bigger...
So either you're always unlucky, ur always fall for the wrong kinda girls, you only attract wrong kinda girls, you hang around the wrong kinda girls or you just happen to tickle that side out of evry girl.
I realy hope for you its the first. Or the second last (which is easiest to change in my opinion)
mythical girls... yeah thats basicly what scene you hang around. I'm sorry, I could tell if you were in my city, but I dont know about others. How about google for midevil (I can't spell) markets or something? Or wiccan / pagan groups?
Well, I wish you luck in your search.

Posted

Nicely put Ceri, not all girls are mean. I've my experience with a very mean one though. So I kinda know where your coming from.

Posted

I've had my share of bitchy girls, but it depends on the type of person you're subconsciously looking for. Take some time to get to know the girl before you get into a relationship with them. The girl I'm with now is the only one who has ever treated me right. And don't look for a relationship. A lot of bitches can see desperation and will use the shit out of you. Let the relationship find you. That's what I did and it's working out great!