Kiwanis_Jordan

New to the site....looking for kewl,honest and cute bi female in lex,ky - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

Looking for bisexual female to chat with and also hang out with from time to time. WARNING!!!! If you are fake and full of shit ....PLEASE SKIP THIS AND MOVE ON...LOOKING FOR REALNESS NOT FAKENESS.

Buffy_Ballard
Posted

lol! i love your comment! i have run into many fakes along the way! including one to ask me to join her and her man. i agreed i get there and she freaks out! i think it was her man pushing the subject! she had never even kissed a girl! i was her first kiss from another female and she freaked out!!! lol! poor girl i felt bad for her and shame on him for pushing something she wasn't ready for! i had to laugh, inside though! i left and told him to pamper her. i had known them from work so it wasnt like strangers! that would be really weird! back at work things were fine never brought it up at work! very adult of them but i think she was embarassed!

Posted

Aw that sucks Buffy. I've been to two flake out performances in my life. Like you the girl panics and it's the end of the night. (Once the guy just came home with me instead but that's another story :P)

Buffy_Ballard
Posted

sorry my computer was having problems, its not always easy for me to get on here!!! i can see why he went home with you! i dont blame him!! you are gorgeous! too bad you are not in this area it would be great to meet! i am not really familiar with the people out here so the more friends around here the better! thwe only 3-some that really worked out i got pregnant!!! lol

Buffy_Ballard
Posted

it was more than worth it! that little joy brought into my life really made me grow up! he's my little hero! i have learned how inportant each day is! life is so special! except for the times it feels like it'll never end with the bs but even those days when my little boy hugs me when i cry and says i love you it really makes me feel like i have the best child in the universe! even on my worst days when i feel i cant take anymore all i have to do is look at him and i know i can handle anything!