Viv_Vu

maddd... howww... - Lesbian Ladies

Viv_Vu
Posted

ppl think being gay is the new tend...
just saying their les to get more attention...
dunt cha think?

Posted

i don't know
on one hand that might be true, yet on the other hand couldn't it also just be that because society is getting more and more "used to" homosexuals that more dare to out themselvs? But I would agree to a metrosexual trend, then again I think both are Hand in Hand.
trend = society acceptance = more outs = trend etc

Posted

I agree with Ceri. It's really more bisexuality that's become the trend. A lot of girls claim to be bi and will kiss or have sex with other girls to impress their boyfriends, but wouldn't date another woman. Those who say they're gay, probably are.

Amanda_Lee_39799
Posted

I have to disagree, bisexuality isn't a trend it's just people doubt its validity because they have this image of being uncapable of monogamy and quite a few people seem to think that you can only be gay or straight legitimately and that there isn't a middle ground

Posted

I think the trend is more to claim that you're bisexual, not necessarily bisexuality itself. A lot of people claim to be bi for the reasons already mentioned by Joann, which gives real bisexuality a bad rep. It exists, it's just really hard to find the genuine bisexuality amongst the fakers who do it for attention.

Amanda_Lee_39799
Posted

I think it would be real easy then, just look for the people who dont broadcast it to a group of people at a party because they're all talk. 'Fake' bisexuals wont actually have sex with their own gender anyway, especially women, so I still fail to see how its a trend rather than people being comfortable enough to be open about it.

Posted

As I said, bisexuality isn't the trend--claiming to be bisexual is the trend. Lots of people say they're bisexual to get attention because they think it's the "cool" thing to do, particularly with girls who say it to gain the attention of guys who think it's "so hot".

This is not to be confused with people who are bisexual and speak about it openly. They are two separate matters.