Brandy_Champaigne_Horton

STUDS 2 FEMMES WHY??????????????????????????????????? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

YO ON SOME REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD IM GETTIN TIRED OF SEEIN THESE STUDS TURN INTO FEMMES LIKE AND IT DONT EVEN BE JUS ANY KIND OF STUDS THESE THEM HARD CORE ASS STUDS LIKE THE ONES THAT WAN HAVE A DEEP VOICE AND A HAIRCUT FADE AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY REALIZE THAT REALLY GOT A PUSSY AND WAN GET THIER NAILS DONE AND THEY HAIR DID AND SHYT I JUS FEEL THAT SHYT IS SO FUCKIN FAKE LIKE I BEEN LIKE HOW I AM BEFORE I EVEN KNEW WAT THE WORD GAY LESBIAN AND STUD EVEN MENT SO WEN I SEE THESE STUDS I THOUGHT THEY WAS BEIN THEY SELVES BUT SOME THESE NIGGAS JUS TRYIN TO PLAY A PART AND I SEE THESE RELATIONSHIPS WHERE ONE PLAY THE STUD ONE WEEK THEN THE NEXT WEEK THE FEMME THE STUD THAT SHYT IRRITATES THE HELL OUT OF ME LIKE WHY DO THAT SHYT JUST BE 100%

Posted

lol..someone sounds angry. but i know what u mean cutie. Like they was all hard body last week n now you see them n they got on jeans tighter than mine..u just wanna be like what happened to u??lol..what gets me is when u see the prissiest chick turn into a nigga..lol..n then they be like a I hate niggas now..they aint shyt..haha..thats some fake shit 2 me

Sugah_Miller
Posted

yea that is some real punk bitch ass shit. now in this day in time keepin it 100 ain't enough you gotta keep it 1000. relationships got enough hatin with out sum confused ass ho thinkin she trya today and tyrese tomorrow

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Wow somebody is PIST THE FUCK OFF OR HASNT HAD ANY SEX.
Get that stick outta your ass hun and dont criticize others for doing what they want to do.
Big fucking deal studs going from stud to fem. BIG FUCKIN DEAL.
Thats why they called Softies. Lol.
Theres no excuse for trying to criticize anyone or point fingers cause that game just aint gonna work here. Maybe some studs going from stud to femm think "hey maybe i can get more pussy?". Or theyre just putting themselves out there to be recognized and known.

Lesbians dont hold a title and if they did that would be silly. Some of us lesbians classify ourselves as Dyke/Stud/Femm/Softie. Thats just classifying, but labeling yourself is a diff story.

You can consider both the same but either way to me theyre different and i def dont give a damn.

DONT CRITICIZE OTHERS FOR WHAT THEY WANNA FUCKIN DO!!!!

I hate bitches who criticize others. Learn when to think before even saying anything at all.

Whats it to you that they are all of a sudden changing?

BIG FUCKING DEAL.

LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE AND IF THEY WANAN CHANGE FROM STUD TO FEM OR FEM TO STUD OR STUD TO SOFTIE THEN SO BE IT. DONT HATE!!!!!!

Jennifer_Melbar
Posted

i gotta admit i dress to fit my mood sometimes i feel girly other times i dress like a dude all depends on how i feel but what i wear doesnt change who i am

Posted

I agree with Hope Reyes. Thats just like stud on stud relationships. Lesbians be the main one criticizing stud on stud. I dont get it when they are women....lol. I know this is off subject but im making a point.....lol. Dont criticize, just support. We already gotta a lot of haters as it is....lol.

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Lol Jasma i know exactly what you mean. Im a Stud and dated a Stud. Wow was that relationship difficult lol. She wanted to borrow my jeans. Come on now lol you dont do that. I was kind enough and said ok but got fed up cause i felt like she wanted to dress like me.

Posted

I agree. don't fucking judge others. that is like a christian school girl judging you for being who you are. that don't happen around lesbians. we deal with that shit enough from others. don't do it to others. in my opinion they are just trying to figure out who they are. not everybody is born knowing exactly who they are. that is why it is called finding yourself. I used to be all like a stud and shit but then I was nagged and nagged about it so I tried being kinda girly. didn't work for me so I went back to being like a dude but I know now that is who I really am because I tried the other way. others are just trying the same. and it really shouldn't matter what you look like to others it is who you are inside that matters. that is what keeps any kind of relationship whether it be romantic or just friendship. you dont make friends with someones looks. you make friends with someones personality. so just because of how they look or are classified you still dont judge or criticize. that is one thing a lesbian should never do because that makes you as bad as that christian school girl.

Posted

I'd have to agree with Hope, why sit there and judge other lesbians for being who they want to be. If they want to go from stud to fem then its their business, not any of yours. Its pretty sad when it comes down to lesbians judging other lesbians for who they want to be. Don't we have enough haters out there in the world? We shouldn't be against each other, we are all trying to survive in this judgmental country, do you really want to be one of those people? A woman is a woman, yes stud on stud relationships are difficult, hell fem on fem relationships are difficult but if it works out and they are happy then why say anything? I just think that we have enough people out there in the world that are against us, we don't another.

Earlnesha_Hollis
Posted

I agree with Hope. She's right. Who is you to judge anybody anyway when you one of US. How dare you?......WOMEN ARE WOMEN............ LESBIANS TO LESBIANS............... EVER HEARD OF IT MS. BRANDY?

Posted

I agree. We are who we are. Some people know who they are, while others struggle with it. It took me a long time to except that this is who I am. I went through life living the way I thought I was supposed to live, but now I am happy to say I found myself. People are not the same. Just because some of us know what and who we are, doesn't mean the world at large does. People have a tendency to listen to the world around them and some of those people are not strong enough to stand up and say "FUCK YOU" and do what they want, so they conform to how society wants them to me. I wont judge them. The straight community does that way to much. I believe that we all have the right to change. I have known bull dykes that decided they didn't want that anymore and became the biggest femmes i ever knew. Thats okay with me. A women is a women no matter what they are wrapped in. Do you like being judged? Criticized for who you are? I am sure not everyone is happy with your appearance and I am sure you wouldn't like it if someone judged you for that, so why do it to others? Let our family be. How can we honestly expect the straights to respect us if we cant respect ourselves? Just ponder on that for a minute.

Kelly_Gibson
Posted

some days i feel girly and others i feel manly so i switch up n shit n my gf loves it she says that what she likes about me. woot. so i dont see an issue here inless u dont like femms