Brianne_Gramberg

I have a question for you my lovelies out there - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

Well hai there peoples who have bothered to read this! ! I love you already lol. No it's not a relationship add, it's a question more or less. I have been bisexual for more than a few years and I haven't had a steady relationship with a girl long enough to actually come and tell my parentals that I actually have a girlfriend and I'm not just some odd ball that likes to make sexual jokes about females and males. How the h-e-double hockey stick do you find a significant other of the same sex that isn't curious about what it's like and then dump you or they want you just for the physical relationship? My freggin grade (yes I'm still in school thank you) is all homophobic so pretty much anyone I want to even remotely get into a relationship with is either younger or older than me. ANYWAYS, off the topic of my emotional status and onto the real question: how do you find someone that is not only interested in your body but your entire being, your mind body and soul?

Posted

girl if I knew the answer to that question i wouldn't be here lol

Posted

Yeah Bri...when you find the answer to that one, let us know hahah

Posted

It's just something that takes time. I think the best thing you can do is wait. It sucks, I know, but if you go off to college, you will be able to find others there who have had similar experiences. I'd say it's a rare experience to actually find a suitable same-sex partner in //high school// because everyone is still trying to figure out their identity. Sexual identity is fluid throughout most of adolescence. Some people don't even realize they're homosexual until their twenties, and a lot of people who think they may be gay are afraid to admit it because of the harsh reality of discrimination and peer violence in high school.
It gets better, trust me.

Posted

Word up to my girl Randi.
I came out in Middle School, and had to go through some odd looks in the locker rooms. I found it invigorating to stand up to my close minded homophobic peers and say "Just because I like girls DOES NOT mean i like any of you!" Ahh it makes me smile just thinking about it. But i am a very opinionated person and took a lot of joy in standing up the judgment that came my way.

I think to find a person who wants all of you, you must want all of you. Except and embrace everything about you, Because being real is so much better then being perfect. Once you start to even just think about it, the new found confidence will attract someone who is looking for more than just a physical relationship and who will want to connect with you on a deeper level.
I myself have been blessed enough to have several caring partners, who have looked more then just at the outside and the physical.

I wish you the best of luck in your adventure call life!

Posted

Hey, I agree with Sirsha. Especially when she says "being real is so much better than being perfect"... I think that most of the time people act close minded because they have a fear for not fitting in or for being judged. However, you are lucky that you already have taken an open minded approach to understanding yourself and what you truly need. Don't apologize for it. Just continue with that frame of mind, someone will take notice.