You Look TOO Straight to be Gay! - Love and Romance

Posted

Has someone ever told you that you look too straight to be gay or your not gay enough (I still find that one crazy)? I'm still trying to figure out what that mean truly. Is there a chart or website that I should go to and evaluate my sexuality to see if I qualify to be gay, bi, or straight.
I hate the OMG ur not straight like its a plot twist to a story (like a gay version of Clue) im unaware that im in.
* Gasp* She's not straight, Oh No!
Chaos lol!
"I can't believe its not butter" (couldn't resist that one!)

I wonder, can anyone relate to this retarded scenerio!

Posted

Lol yeah i've gotten that before. Funny thing is i get it from gay guys alot, which i find really insulting cos its always 'your too pretty to be a lesbian' or as you said 'you look to strait'...i dunno maybe people are still caught up in the stereotypes.

Posted

When I was still in denial I had two friends who constantly told me I was a lesbian they even called my mother and told her and mom was like "okay as long as I get red-headed grandbabies it's fine." Now that I've accepted it no thinks I'm gay.

I dress like a guy half the time and I'm told, 'I thought it's just because you play basketball, soccer and run all the time.' Yeah that's part of it the rest is because I'm gay. And I swear it's because I can appreciate when a guy is good looking.

Posted

Omg.. yes! For example there is this chick that really likes me and she tells me all the time "your not gay. you don't act gay but your not straight" it's funny how people never use the word bi anymore... your either straight or gay.. it makes me laugh, even though im gay. People all the time tell me "your not gay or omg you are so gay!" I love the word gay... it's so gay. lol Also, im in a really good mood cuz today is my birthday and it's going great. Anyways, i feel ya on that one.

Posted

Well happy birthday then. I've noticed that too, it's like you can only like one or the other anymore which is crazy. I was asked why I was looking at some girl when I was out with my last boyfriend and I said that I wasn't exactly straight and I get an 'Oh My God you're gay!" That wasn't what I was saying. It's true now but I didn't know that then.

Posted

i get that all the time. i hate it. its so stereotypical (hope i spelled that right) to say that to anyone. i mean do u have to wear a rainbow on ur face or something...?
and in a way its kinda a negative comment. especially if you dont really know that person. i just think people are gay and you shouldnt tell someone to act gay-er

Posted

I don't get that, but people do mistake me for straight and when I come out to people they kind of act like they don't believe it. Which is interesting considering I am very open with my sexuality and I am really bad at checking out girls discreetly.

Posted

Hahaha I never get that comment. I look very gay. As soon as you see me you think " GAY PERSON!" I enjoy it. People are always telling me " Arryn that was so gay!!" Everything I do or say comes out gay in some way.

Posted

Always always always get the "omg youre a lesbian i wouldve never guessed" i figure im gonna hafta tattoo lesbian across my forehead...girls never know im "into" them cuz they think im flirting cuz "its just my personality" ...most of my friends are studs...my car is rainbow friendly, how could u not know? what do femmes hafta do nowadays for a stud to know they are gay?

Posted

OMG!! no one ever believes me when I tell them I'm gay. like they think i'm lying so they'll stop hitting on me. it's like what do I have to do put a big L on my forehead or what!! like what if I wehnt up to some straight person and told them they didn't look straight i bed they'd be pissed like what does that mean we're just ppl we all don't look the same!! it's like welcome to my world dumbass!!

Posted

People are alwaysss telling me I look "too straight to be gay".. funny how people think you need to look a certain way to be gay. And then there's always that one guy who thinks his dick is the cure... I'm sorry to disappoint boys

Posted

LMAO! U so crazy! Man I wish I could use that line as a ringtone Miranda!
ring-ring
-my cell-
"It's like trust me dude all your dick does for me is make me wanna vomit get it away!"

I'll put the ringer volume on Loud for that one!

Posted

lmao i want that as a ringtone!

i already got the one with a woman saying "oh yes ooohh yesss oh yes!! yes yes yes! oohh yes!"
LOL my friend called that went off on the bus on a sunday (hella chruch people) lmao xD that shit was funny got funny looks that day