Sassy_Moneymaker

oral sex - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

hello ever one new 2 this web site but up on my game. jusy wanted 2 know when you know your head game is no good why brag and say it'sthe best yal ever have?

Posted

LOL THATS FUNNY....SOUNDS LIKE U HAVE SUMBODY IN MIND WHO U TALKIN BOUT.......ANYWAY IMA VERY SEXUAL PERSON AND WEN I KNO ITS SUM1 IM TRYNA GO THERE WIT ITS LIKE SHE (WHOEVA SHE MITE B) ALWAYS WANNA TALK ABOUT IT IDKY BUT I RESPOND THA SAME WAY ''U'LL C'' DEN DEN SHE'LL SAY SUMTHIN SMART LIKE U MUST NOT B HITTIN ON SHIT CUZ U CANT TELL ME.......I FIGURE IF U KNO U GOT DAT KILL BILL WTF IZ THA POINT OF LETTIN EVERYBODY KNO......I KEEP MY OPINIONS ABOUT MYSELF TA MYSELF I MEAN I NEVA HAD ANY COMPLAINTS NOT EVA AND OBVIOUSLY IF THEY KEEP CALLIN ME EVERY WEEK ASKIN FOR IT I MUST B DOIN SUMTHIN RITE.........SUM PPL JUS DO THA SAMETHING ON EVERY FEMALE KNOIN DATS NOT WASSUP THINKIN CUZ 1 LIKED IT THEY ALL WILL THOSE R ALSO THA 1'S WHO CANT GET NUN...

Posted

LMAO THAT FUNNY YO NA WAT I DO IS LIKE COMPLETE OPPISITE OF TRYIN TO ATTRACT A GIRL CUZ NO GIRL WAN A NIGGA THAT CANT FUCK BUT I BE SAYIN I CANT FUCK I BE PLAYIN THEY BE LIKE I BET U CAN BEAT IT LIKE A COP OR THEY BE TRYIN TO FLEX AND SAY I WOULDN KNOW WAT TO DO WIT ALL THAT ASS I BE LIKE UR RIGHT I CANT FUCK I BE SARCASTIC AND SHYT JUS FUCK WIT THEY MIND CUZ NOW THEY WAN JUS FUCK TO SEE WAT ILL DO WIT IT AND I BEAT UP LIKE A COP EVERYTIME HAVE THEMM HOES SOUNDIN LIKE A SIREN FOR REAL NEXT THING U KNO THES BITCHES BRAGGIN TO THEY FRIENDS ABOUT YA BOI I LOVE IT I THINK ITS FUNNY LOL

Posted

ya niggas is crazi...but true i guess. im the type of female that will just wonder quietly n wait to see if she has it..no what i mean. I do find it annoying when I do ask the shortii if she can handle me n she says yes but then its trash. Chicks should just respond i dunno if they sex is trash n they dnt wanna admit it.

Sugah_Miller
Posted

if a chck got no game thyen she don't need to be in the game at all till she gets a tutor. me personally i dont brag cuz actions speak alot louder than words. i prefer to be the quiet mysterious type.