KG_GIVHAN

SECRET FANTASY - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

WATS UR MOST SECRET SEXUAL FANTASY?......WAT WUD IT TAKE FOR IT TO COME TRUE?

Madison_Harrington
Posted

hmmmmmm...... i would like to wear a short short black skirt with some stiletto peep toe high heels, and sexy black lacey lingerie and would love for a sexy ass nice dressed woman to walk in my front door, just pick me up off my feet, pin me against the wall and have her way with me.....mmmm..... maybe one of these days

Posted

Dressed like a school girl and fucked over a desk!!! orrr dressed like a school girl and fucked up against a wall.... either way i wanna dress like a school girl. I'd be soo hot lets face it!!

Posted

I LIKE BOTH OF UR FANTASY'S THEY SOUND SEXY...AND IT SEEMS LIKE YALL LIKE IT ROUGH

Posted

I love that loss of control the thought that the other can't get enough of you can;t get you close enough even though your already impossibly close. that they need you soo bad they forget to be gentle

Posted

SOUNDS LIKE ME.....DO U LIKED TO B TEASED A LITTLE?

Posted

oh yeah Miranda knows !!! hmm for me i just want to take Lea and have my way with her =3

lmao i love the school girl thing Miranda XD oooo maybe Neko-school girl =3

Posted

AWW OK SO WUD U SAY U LIKE TA B THA AGGRESSOR?

AND CRYSTAL TAKE LEAD HUH......DO U SAY DAT MEANIN U LIKE TA MAKE THA 1ST MOVE?

Posted

yes most of the time i like to be the aggressor =P i love watching a girl helpless as u take control of her x3
LOL aww Miranda y u nu like to get teased xD

Posted

IM GLAD TA C THAT IM NOT THA ONLY FREAK CUZ WEN IM TALKIN TA PPL I KICK IT WIT THEY B LUKIN AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY SAYIN IM NASTY BUT I GUESS.......ONE OF MY FANTASYS I ACTUALLY DID DO IT WAS LAST SUMMA AT A PARK ON A PICNIC TABLE IN THA RAIN....NOTE: HAVIN SEX IN THA RAIN IS NUTHIN LIKE THA SHOWER BCUZ THEN U HAVE TO WALK AROUND WIT WET CLOTHES ON UNTIL U GET HOME BUT THEN WEN U GET IN THA SHOWER U CAN DO IT AGAIN....

Posted

OH SHIT SON!! damn KG! i want to do that shit now i just wanted to have sex in the rain xD
oh and i soo know what u mean they be looking at u funny like damn u nasty and y u talking about it
i say if u ashamed to talk about DONT DO IT THEN! usually shuts them right up and now they start talking about it as well

Sugah_Miller
Posted

I want to have sex on my job in the bathroom
then i want to sneak in my bosses office and be ravished on her desk by my gf of course

Posted

My fantasy isn't as sexual as everyone else's; lol sorry about that, and it came true like a few weeks ago.

So me and my friends were all hanging out in the city and we are leaving our hotel room. As we're exiting the elevator, my other friends go ahead of me and I'm left last right behind this girl I've been crushing on for a while. We had flirted back and forth, even made-out, but not much passed that and I was started to think she lost interest.

I was wrong. I had just taken a step forward and I found myself pinned against the wall of the elevator and she was kissing me again. Before I could comprehend, or return the kiss, she lets me go and just smirks before turning and walking away.

I love a woman that can take charge. Its a total turn-on. =D
Needless to say, me and her had some pretty awesome times before the romance fizzled out.