Faded Vision - Love and Romance

Ma****

Posted

Ok, me and my girlfriend recently broke up over trust issues! She wnts to be together but i don't really trust her. I do love her, and would love to be with her but if i can't trust her there's no reason to try and work it out. Or am i wrong. Is it still worth salvaging?

Posted

You just need to sit down and tell her how you feel. If she loves you, she will respect where you're coming from. Has she given you reason to distrust her. Did she cheat?

Posted

i think trust is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in a relationship....no matter how much u love a person without trust the relathionship will always have problems....me and my girl were together for 6yrs off and on and dont get me wrong ive never loved a person as much i as did her but i just couldnt handle the doubts and where is she and who knows what,,,,try to work it out this one last chance get to the root of the problem and if u cant fix it i say move on because its a never ending cycle where theres no trust

Posted

i agree with Elizabeth, trust comes with respect. And if you don't have either then you're in a worthless relationship. Because you'll only end up hurting yourself more if keep on with the false hope.