So um. - Writers Nook

Posted

I have this bizarre habit of thinking out possible conversations in my head, with actions and inflections and everything. [if not that, i do tons of math. yeah, i know--math and words? don't ask]. Anyone else do something similar?

Posted

i do that all the time, i'll be laying in bed and i'll think up of full conversations and than i sleep

Tara_Blanco
Posted

I have full-on conversations with myself in my head all the time.

Posted

i think the worst ones is when you leave someone who you had a fight with and later on you think of a really good come back and than you go over it again and again and be like dude that would've been awesome!

Heather_McLean
Posted

Yeah, sure - all the time! Also... I do English Lit, yet sometimes I do maths problems when I get distracted/bored in lectures. I'm a weirdly logical-thinking person.

Posted

@Lea: Same, although sometimes I stretch so I'll be jelly when I go to sleep. If not that, then just...random craploads of math. :P

@Heather: Same. I used to do tons of drabbles, but I think I burned myself out on the English language. D:

Posted

lol math get's me into to much of intense thinking so it wouldn't help me getting to sleep

Posted

I imagine scenarios a lot: conversations, plans, etc. I also do a lot of math which bugs me because I hate math.

ElsieTray_Sigl
Posted

eck math is so annoying -.- i'm taking a math class over the summer O.O

anyways, i love writing, i actually started my own manga series with my spirit doll. we got some of the pieces, now we gotta put them all together and make a story. ^_^