Laila_Marciano

Do u ever find it diffucult - Bi Bi Bi Women

Laila_Marciano
Posted

being bi like im in a realationship wit a man and i dont belive in cheating ....but i find my self really craving to be with a woman .........how do u handle that and wht do u guys think that mean for my realationship ,,,has anyone else been thru this

Danielle_Kopp
Posted

i'm going through that too actually. i love my boyfriend, and he knows it, but he also understands that i'm bi, and because i haven't explored that aspect of me, the desire is there. i'm not planning on cheating, but we have discussed what would happen if i ever kissed a girl and he says that he'd be okay with that.

as for handling it, well, i just kind of look but don't touch, but that's partially because i'm not out to many people (not ashamed, i just don't feel like dealing with people's shit and hangups about it)

i don't think it really means anything for your relationship, but that also depends on where your boyfriend stands on all of this. my boyfriend understands that it's part of who i am, and that it's not that he's not good enough for me, or that he doesn't fulfill what i want, just that there's something else i want to try.

i'd recommend talking to your boyfriend to see where he fully stands on this issue.

i hope this helps and good luck!

Laila_Marciano
Posted

thanks alot for ur advice

Denise_Nathan
Posted

I agree with Danielle. You need to talk to your b/f about it. He's to know how you feel. He won't know until you open up the discussion with him.

Good luck!!

Posted

I told my husband that I find women attrictive and even tho I havent done anything yet I would like to and he thinks it an open invitation for him to join in. I dont mind him watching but I wouldnt want him cheeting on me behind my back let alone in front of my face and everytime I try to talk to him he gets all pissed so i NEED HELP ON WHAT TO DO

Posted

@Danielle - I really don't want to come off as being rude, but don't you think you've set up a bit of a double standard?

Danielle_Kopp
Posted

@ Nyki- I'm not sure what you mean.
Side note, I like how you spell your name

Posted

Ive been in a committed relationship with my boyfriend for 4 1/2 years now. I constantly crave the affection from a woman and seek to futher develop that. I continue to kiss girls as that seems okay, but at the same time i get the same situation of "if you want to go farther, I have to join." I feel as though if that happened I wouldn't be really experiencing how I feel about it on a higher level, but more as just a sexual lustful experience for him, and I'm there to still please him. Sometimes i feel that he sees it as a way for him to get the 3-sum he has always wanted and less focus on me quenching a desire of exploration that has been burning deep inside of me. And most women I encounter only want me, not both.

Posted

@Danielle Kopp - You totally have every right to be confused - I was responding t Danielle Pennington. Silly Hahaha on the other hand, I think you and your boyfriend have a very nice, fair, and understanding setup going on there.
And thanks, I get a lot of mispronunciations. :P

Danielle_Kopp
Posted

@Nyki- oooooooooooooooooooh haha. i definitely didn't realize she had the same name as me. lol. oops.

Posted

@D.K. - What a jerk, jeez. :P
PS I friend requested youzzz