Lee_Bauer

So, have any of you just sat there.... - Writers Nook

Lee_Bauer
Posted

and just started coming up with personifications for different situations in your life?

For example, I was sitting there and as a result of all the drama I've been dealing with lately I ended up coming up with something that I first texted to a friend of mine, then put on as a note on FB. Oh yeah, smart idea, right? Well, I figured that I may as well share it.

"Alright, so I really hate drama. Here's one of the reasons: As soon as I think I've gone through his little pissy game of who's dating who and little flirts aimed in my direction as well as a few other things... I find out that BAM, I just jumped over the wrong bush and fell a few feet into a pricker bush in a whole NEW drama war zone. It really makes me wonder what is going on here, and to be honest, I can only think of two different personalities that this drama god could have. She's either a boss of some lesbonic mafia OR he's some really obnoxious guy who obsesses about shoes and what he's gonna wear on his date tonight with Fabio. Yeah... personally I'm leaning more towards the second. Why? Because even though lesbian drama is the worst fucking drama out there, I don't think she'd REALLY want to mess with the lesbian code of honor. Oh... shit.. wait... we don't have one. Wait... do we? I dunno, someone should look it up.

Anyways, so this is how I think it's going down up there. The drama god is up there, listening to TikTok and reading Cat Fancy when he suddenly gets bored and decides to watch some person in their life but then decides that their life is too boring. So he looks at his cat and goes, "oooo girl, you know what? That girl needs a little more SPICE in her life! How about we add a pinch of old relationships, a spoonfull of one night stands that just HAPPEN, a dash of "I love you" and a tub of shitty friendships. Oh, Fluffums, no, I couldn't add in that... Oh fine, what the hell!" Then twitters his fingers and poof drama is added to her life.

Now, in comes Cupid, he looks down at this girl's so-called "love life" and flits over to Drama and says "dude, what are you doing? Aaaahhh man, did Karma set you up for this? Aphrodite is gonna have your head for this one. Zeus aint gonna save you this time either. And don't you dare think of running to Apollo either, he knows that you fucked his son last night. He's not too thrilled with you being his son's butt-buddy either so you can kiss that... oh... wait. Hahahaha well I gotta go. I have a date with Hade's daughter. Have fun."

Seriously.... is that how it is? If so, thank you Drama, thanks. "

I dunno, I think part of this is related to watching way too many stand ups last night and still feeling the effects of the surprise kiss from a girl I have a crush on while her GF was standing RIGHT there... and the kicker is that she's my co-prez for the GSA. Yeah, ouch... buuuurn, right?

Posted

Usually, but not always, that's what leads to me starting one of my works, if I'm understanding what you're saying correctly.

Louise_Rickardsson
Posted

lol! i love your text ^^ tho sry about the drama ;P

Lee_Bauer
Posted

Mm yeah, I think you got what I mean Ginevra. Something that happens in your life that you just need to find some kind of way to explain it, to write it down in some way. Sometimes it just bugs me when I can't find the words... or if there just IS no way to articulate how I'm feeling or what I'm thinking.