What is your version of heaven? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I was asked what i thought heaven would be like if i where to go there after I die, I answered "if there's a heaven I hoped my heaven would be filled with all different races and body types of females naked because I dont agree with wearing clothes we werent born in clothes thus i dont like to wear them, so in my perfect heaven every women would be naked and happy to be naked."
Not many in my college class liked that answer and I was told I was a pervert for that but like come on who wouldnt want that heaven right?

Heather_McLean
Posted

That's not perverted - that's being in touch with yourself and your heart. Perhaps they don't see that.
I don't personally believe in an afterlife... but my imagined heavenly space is one where there are lots of public gardens with beautiful flowers and people. Everyone is talking to one another, regardless of difference, and even though they are all strangers.

Posted

I am not sure if i believe in an afterlife either, i do how ever believe theres a possibility of one but i believe no one would ever know unless they die.
I must say I really like your idea of a heavenly space with public gardens and strangers all acting like life long freinds, I would have to say your heaven combined with mine would be the best heavenly space anyone could ever ask for! I really like your answer, your a very in touch with your feeling and made me feel at home just reading your comment. I want to thank you for your comment it was beautiful!!!

Heather_McLean
Posted

Thank *you*! I definitely think both our heavens would be amazing too.